PRE-THANKSGIVING MEGA FLASH SALE
NOV 19th – NOV 21st
GET 35% OFF
Availability: This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Human Hair||Synthetic Hair|
|Longevity||With proper care, most human hair products can last over a year||Approximately 4-6 months|
Human hair products are just like bio hair.
You can style them with heat same as treating your own hair.
Our Trendy Synthetic Wigs are made of heat-defiant fibers. They can resist heat up to 220℉.
|Coloring||Except for the natural black color, coloring may jeopardize the integrity of the hair since most human hair wigs have already been chemically processed.||Never color a synthetic wig. It will cause irreparable damage.|
Human Hair is just like your own hair.
Regularly shampoo, deep-condition, and straighten it.
|Synthetic hair is easy to care for, simply wash, dry and shake.|
|Looks||100% Human Hair looks the most natural, blend seamlessly with your own hair, and reflect light the way your own hair would.||Synthetic wigs blend with your own hair to create a virtually undetectable look and are a great, affordable alternative to 100% Human Hair Extensions.|
All of our lace wigs knots have been bleached Along The Perimeter in order to lighten the appearance. With the use of peroxide (bleach) gives the illusion that hair is growing from your scalp.
1. Please be aware for darker colors, such as Jet Black and Off Black, when they are bleached, the appearance is not as apparent as lighter colors.
2. Bleach can damage the structure of the knots, weaken the roots and lessen the durability of the lace. Therefore it is not recommended to bleach the wig larger than the perimeter. Please do not bleach the knots if you are not familiar with wig production. Contact us via Live Chat or Email should you have any custom bleaching demands. Our customer specialist will be glad to help you.
The best type of Remy hair is virgin, also called "cuticle" hair. When hair is harvested from a donor, the cuticles remain intact to protect the hair from damage.
Virgin hair is hair that has never been processed or treated with ANY kind of chemicals. The hair is in its natural state with its cuticles running in the same direction and is fully intact. You can re-style and dye Virgin hair just as you would do to your own hair.
The texture of virgin hair is generally straight, wavy or curly. However any hair that has been chemically processed for texture, for example yaki, body wave or curls is no longer virgin.
Remy human hair is not necessarily Virgin Remy human hair, since it may be colored or permed.
Its defining features are an intact cuticle and in a collection of hair that is, un-damaged, healthy hair. Remy hair is shinier, softer, and has a longer lifespan than non-Remy hair.
Non-Remy has been chemically processed (typically for texture or color) before the hair was collected.
Remy hair is gathered from the head of donors/producers in such a way as to keep the hair’s cuticles properly aligned in relation to its neighboring hairs.
This means the hair remains softer and silkier, and is useful in producing higher-quality wigs, extensions and hairpieces.
To color Remy Human Hair, it is recommended to dye ONLY from light colors into dark colors.
To help you shop for the right color online it's just as easy as in a store, please refer to our hair color chart after you have found the style you like.
As for the cap size, we all know that measuring your head size is an important task to endeavor prior to ordering a wig. Please carefully measure your head size and choose the proper cap size following our cap size guide.
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
1. Try the "shake and go" method. Many styles need only a good shake or finger styling and they're ready to wear.
2. For tight curly or ringlet styles, just give the wig a vigorous shake, then gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. DO NOT BRUSH.
3. For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or pick comb using short, lifting strokes - just enough to relax the style.
4. For long curly styles use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. DO NOT BRUSH.
5. For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes from the crown to the ends for a smooth, sleek look.
6. After each wearing, spray the ends of your wig with wig conditioner. Gently remove any tangles.
7. Never expose your wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers and curling irons or other heat sources.
1. First of all, pin your hair up. If your hair is long, separate the hair into two pieces, and twist. Cross the two pieces behind your head, and clip them across the top. Shorter hair can simply be combed and clipped to the crown of the head, or placed into a bun at the base of your neck. You could also braid your hair before applying a wig.
2. Put on a wig cap. Use a wig cap on any type of hair length to hold it all in and ensure a smooth fit. Even if you are bald, use a wig cap - it will help keep the wig on.
3. Put the wig on your head from front to back. There are two tabs on each front/side of the wig. Position these right in front of your ears. Don't worry if it doesn't look perfect right away. Go ahead and style/brush it into place the way you'd like it to look.
Watch the video below to find out how to properly cut the front lace.
Looking after your human hair wigs is very important in order to increase the life of them. You may like to follow these steps to better protect your human hair wigs.
Yes. Both our human hair wigs and synthetic wigs have baby hairs on the front and at the back of the wigs. Here are two pics showing how the baby hairs look like.
Yes, you will look very natural with our lace wigs because firstly the hair is hand-tied to the lace which will make the hair look exactly like growing from your head.
Secondly, the hairline of our human hair wigs is very natural as if they are your own scalp which you will see from the pic below:
Demi is a 100% virgin remy human hair wig with pre-cut layers that falls to the shoulder. The hair is selected cautiously to ensure longer lifespan, tactile soft and durable shine.
The 13’’x5’’ front lace extends from ear to ear. This area is completely hand-tied and you can make your parting as you like. The elastic net cap in the back feels extremely soft and yields a superbly comfortable and secure fit.
100% Virgin Remy Human hair- Offers limitless styling possibilities and can be curled, straightened with heat just like your own hair.
Exclusive Color-202R - Toasted Praline
Lace Front Cap – The hand-tied lace part provides flexible movement and versatility in styling.
Superior French lace- Achieve breathability, comfortable and sustainability.
150% Density – Compared to a normal 130% density hair, 150% density offers you more voluminous hair, more natural looking and more possibilities for styling.
|Color||Golden Brown blended with Deep Honey Blonde and Pale Beige Blonde|
|Cap||13”*5” Lace Front Cap|
|Hair Type||100% Virgin Remy Human Hair|
|Hair Texture||Natural Wave|
|Lace Type||Superior French lace|