At UniWigs.com, our experienced artisans work hard to ensure every order is of the highest quality. Most of our products are in-stock items and will be shipped out immediately once they are processed. However, styles in high demand and custom orders may need additional production time.
Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, APO and FPO Military Addresses
Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or any of the US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
If you're shipping to a country outside the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. UniWigs is NOT responsible for any duties and taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
If your order includes multiple items, they may ship from different locations, experience different travel times and may arrive on different days.
Here at Uniwigs, we make the utmost effort to get orders delivered on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
FAQ: What is delivery estimates?
Delivery Estimates are based on two factors: order processing time and time in transit. In Stock items will be shipped once the item is located, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. For most orders, this process begins once your online order has been submitted.
Except for the natural black color, coloring may jeopardize the integrity of the hair since most human hair wigs have already been chemically processed.
Never color a synthetic wig. It will cause irreparable damage.
Human Hair is just like your own hair.
Regularly shampoo, deep-condition, and straighten it.
Synthetic hair is easy to care for, simply wash, dry and shake.
100% Human Hair looks the most natural, blend seamlessly with your own hair, and reflect light the way your own hair would.
Synthetic wigs blend with your own hair to create a virtually undetectable look and are a great, affordable alternative to 100% Human Hair Extensions.
1.2 Are the knots of UniWigs lace wigs bleached?
All of our lace wigs knots have been bleached Along The Perimeter in order to lighten the appearance. With the use of peroxide (bleach) gives the illusion that hair is growing from your scalp.
1. Please be aware for darker colors, such as Jet Black and Off Black, when they are bleached, the appearance is not as apparent as lighter colors.
2. Bleach can damage the structure of the knots, weaken the roots and lessen the durability of the lace. Therefore it is not recommended to bleach the wig larger than the perimeter. Please do not bleach the knots if you are not familiar with wig production. Contact us via Live Chat or Email should you have any custom bleaching demands. Our customer specialist will be glad to help you.
1.3 What's the difference between Remy human hair and virgin remy human hair?
Virgin Remy Human Hair
The best type of Remy hair is virgin, also called "cuticle" hair. When hair is harvested from a donor, the cuticles remain intact to protect the hair from damage.
Virgin hair is hair that has never been processed or treated with ANY kind of chemicals. The hair is in its natural state with its cuticles running in the same direction and is fully intact. You can re-style and dye Virgin hair just as you would do to your own hair.
The texture of virgin hair is generally straight, wavy or curly. However any hair that has been chemically processed for texture, for example yaki, body wave or curls is no longer virgin.
Remy Human Hair
Remy human hair is not necessarily Virgin Remy human hair, since it may be colored or permed.
Its defining features are an intact cuticle and in a collection of hair that is, un-damaged, healthy hair. Remy hair is shinier, softer, and has a longer lifespan than non-Remy hair.
Non-Remy has been chemically processed (typically for texture or color) before the hair was collected.
Remy hair is gathered from the head of donors/producers in such a way as to keep the hair’s cuticles properly aligned in relation to its neighboring hairs.
This means the hair remains softer and silkier, and is useful in producing higher-quality wigs, extensions and hairpieces.
To color Remy Human Hair, it is recommended to dye ONLY from light colors into dark colors.
1.4 How can I choose the color and the size?
To help you shop for the right color online it's just as easy as in a store, please refer to our hair color chart after you have found the style you like.
As for the cap size, we all know that measuring your head size is an important task to endeavor prior to ordering a wig. Please carefully measure your head size and choose the proper cap size following our cap size guide.
1.5 How to style my wig?
1) Human Hair Wigs
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
2) Synthetic Hair Wigs
1. Try the "shake and go" method. Many styles need only a good shake or finger styling and they're ready to wear.
2. For tight curly or ringlet styles, just give the wig a vigorous shake, then gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. DO NOT BRUSH.
3. For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or pick comb using short, lifting strokes - just enough to relax the style.
4. For long curly styles use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. DO NOT BRUSH.
5. For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes from the crown to the ends for a smooth, sleek look.
6. After each wearing, spray the ends of your wig with wig conditioner. Gently remove any tangles.
7. Never expose your wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers and curling irons or other heat sources.
1.6 How do I apply a wig?
1. First of all, pin your hair up. If your hair is long, separate the hair into two pieces, and twist. Cross the two pieces behind your head, and clip them across the top. Shorter hair can simply be combed and clipped to the crown of the head, or placed into a bun at the base of your neck. You could also braid your hair before applying a wig.
2. Put on a wig cap. Use a wig cap on any type of hair length to hold it all in and ensure a smooth fit. Even if you are bald, use a wig cap - it will help keep the wig on.
3. Put the wig on your head from front to back. There are two tabs on each front/side of the wig. Position these right in front of your ears. Don't worry if it doesn't look perfect right away. Go ahead and style/brush it into place the way you'd like it to look.
Watch the video below to find out how to properly cut the front lace.
1.7 How should I care for my wigs?
Looking after your human hair wigs is very important in order to increase the life of them. You may like to follow these steps to better protect your human hair wigs.
1.8 Do you have baby hairs on your wigs?
Yes. Both our human hair wigs and synthetic wigs have baby hairs on the front and at the back of the wigs. Here are two pics showing how the baby hairs look like.
1.9 Will I look natural with the human hair wig?
Yes, you will look very natural with our lace wigs because firstly the hair is hand-tied to the lace which will make the hair look exactly like growing from your head.
Secondly, the hairline of our human hair wigs is very natural as if they are your own scalp which you will see from the pic below:
Single knots around the perimeter, double knots elsewhere.
Remy Human Hair
Full Lace Cap
Uniwigs full lace wigs are made with top quality remy human hair which is long lasting and more durable. 100% hand-tied lace cap construction has the natural appearance of scalp wherever the hair is seperated, and imitates most sucessfully the natural movement of real hair. They are virtually undetectable and can be worn in a variety of styles including a high ponytail or updo.
1. The hair length should be measured from the hair root to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig.
*It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair, part it anywhere you like. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
3. Jet Black is not recommended to lighten or lift color from this hair. If you must color the hair , we recommend a lighter color and using semi permanent color only.
4. The full lace is a delicate material and should be handled with care.
Evangeline Damblin2015-03-23 00:00:00Very nice extensions! fast shipment too!!!
Kayla Elizabeth2015-03-16 00:00:00Excellent quality. Fast delivery. Will buy again. Very good website.
Elizabeth Thomson2015-02-25 00:00:00MY AMEILIA WAVE..22INCH T2/6/16......FULL LACE ....NO SHEDDING AT ALL LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING!!!
Elizabeth Thomson2015-02-06 00:00:00Thank you lily for making sure my wig came exactly when was promised……..its gorgeous! You did a great job….tell the person who created this piece that I can tell they put there heart/ soul into making it so neat!!!!!!! I would have liked the blonde ends to start higher and have more but I will have a professional add more……..your company is impressive……last wig I ordered was 550 and too much hair….and ripped 2nd day…awful!(diva wigs)not your company. I will do a review and add pictures cause I noticed there are only a few reviews on this wig…..hopefully once ladies see my review, they will see how gorgeous she is…ameilia wave,22 inch,t2/6/16.. I did notice you did not give me t2….but I will have it done by a professional………thank you for a good business transaction!!!!!
Bethy2015-02-05 18:42:38just received amanda wave t2/6/16.....shipped real fast as promised..well packaged...professional communications with customer service!!!! the wig is the best quality i have ever had!!! the lace and design are so real its unbelievable! hair smelled clean-fresh...just gorgeous silky healthy hair, 22 inch. no shedding at all! holds curls well...i will be ordering from uniwigs all the time...i wasnt sure but read amazing reviews and they were right! im so happy that i want to recommend this company...i paid for this wig myself BTW and will be posting pics of this amazing crown!!!! do not be afraid to order ladies-queens!!! the ciara wig will be my next!!!! very very happy!!!
Jeannee Auditore2015-01-25 00:00:00Product received in excellent quality despite the delay in delivery was worth the wait.
Brooke2014-10-04 00:00:00This wig is truly 100% Remy human hair and is very beautiful, light , and the seller has not exaggerated on the quality of its workmanship!! The fabric used inside is stretch net that fits perfectly whether you have a big or small head. The fine hair all around allows you flexibility of style that would otherwise give away other wigs. The elastic is srwn into the lace, a plus for those who get irritated on contact with elastane!! This to me was the best part as it allows me a longer, more comfortable wearing. It also comes with comb pins that are comfortably fitted and more lace at the nape! To crown it all, the service of the staff was simply outstanding!! They communicated the order information, following up till delivery! BRAVO! I'd recomend not only this product to anyone looking to get a great product and true value for money. I would not hesitate to buy again from this seller!!
Tiffany Lane2014-10-03 00:00:00I love, love, love this unit. Shipping was very fast. Customer service was outstanding. The hair is super soft and full of movement. A little bit wig smell but that's not a big problem. Overall experience A+.
puremint2014-09-25 03:58:16So, had this wig a few months now and still rockin' it well! Little to no shedding, just use the brush they provide with it. Keep it cleaned and well-maintained.
Don't use any harsh products or hair brushes on this wig and it lasts. You can style it with heat, but I recommend using as little heat as possible because it can damage your hair over time. Great wigs, even if they are pricy.
2013-12-31 02:30:59I LOVE THIS UNIT TANGLE FREE, REASONABLE PRICE, WASHES GREAT WAVE BOUNCES BACK WOULD RECOMEND.
LL42212013-10-02 12:00:00I absolutely love this wig. Bought it when it's on sale. Very good quality, especially the color, I will definately order a few more :)
alana4432013-08-29 12:00:00not a bad purchase, descent quality. Better with lighter in color, but good for cost.
Léna Balouka2013-05-15 12:00:00I love this wig it's so beautiful and you can style her in a lot of way's she is not to long or to short prefect length size and this will be prefect if you are on a date a couple thing's tho :(
belinda12012013-04-22 12:00:00I am sitting here wearing this beautiful piece right now...I love this wig!!! Doesn't tangle, soft, curls fall back in place, very manageable, and you can wear it in a few styles
julieneanna2013-03-05 11:00:00The color is great and the strands are nice as well. It came fast and I love it.
Dieneedhs2012-10-18 12:00:00It’s really good! The picture does not give it justice, my opinion is that its better looking in actuallality. All in all, i highly recommend buying it.
wildgirl1422012-08-11 12:00:00Would be a 5 star but a little thin and yet its very pretty. I think I will enjoy all the same and I even ordered one for my best friend....
Melody-Sue2012-04-19 12:00:00The packaging was great, it came with a wig stand, a brush and a cap. Excellent hair and service.