Please be aware that your order will not be eligible for return or exchange if you ordered UniWigs Cut Services.
Processing time does not include delivery time
This item is out of stock -notify me
Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is back in stock:
This is an outline of what a class would entail for in-person education for licensed hairstylists and salon owners.
NOTE: This ticket doesn't include the hands-on part. You can only look and learn!
Date: June 12th, 2023
Time: From 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM EST.
Objective: To open the world of alternative hair to salon professionals and onboard wholesale accounts to carry toppers to sell, educate, and retail to clients.
The training would cover:
- Cutting bangs
- Removing bulk
- Perimeter cutting of the piece
- Face framing layers
- Chasing the part to the client's needs
- Rooting the piece
- low lighting-bring in dimension
- products and colors that are safe for these pieces
- troubleshooting-toning mistakes and how to avoid and fix.
- will help with color matching and go through the color ring.
Fitting and Care
- How to fit the piece to the client
- How to adjust the fit to the client
- How to choose the right topper for your client. The difference between silk, mono, lace etc… and have examples.
- Go through the washing instructions. Show you being washed, and you will get to wash your piece and have a hands-on experience.
- Educate on the best products to use on these toppers. Since you are licensed you have access to these products and can use this as another retail opportunity for your clients.
Business and Marketing
- The benefit of selling UNIWIGS in your salon is an endless income opportunity.
- How this will advance their service menu and hit a demographic that will set them apart from other salons.
- A huge revenue generator for salon owners & stylists. Here we will dive into different ways to price these and market them to clients.
- Social Media tips and tricks to show this new service.
To finish we would debrief and provide time for questions and answers.
UniWigs offers free US shipping on orders over $129 and free worldwide shipping on orders over $200.
Transportation Time Only
US Ground 5-10 Business days $17 (Free with your purchase over $129) International 10-15 Business days $29.89 (Free with your purchase over $200)
Customer satisfaction is at the top of our list here at UniWigs. To better our customer shopping experience, we have refined our return and exchange policies. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for up to 30 days after delivery if they are eligible products and remain in their original packaging.
You can cancel the order as long as your order status is not set to “shipped”. However, all the cancellations will be subject to a 10% handling fee. Please be sure to contact our customer representative if you want to cancel your order.
Product details of your order may only be modified within 24 business hours from being placed as long as your order status is not set to “shipped.” Please be noted that we cannot change the product specifications of your order after 24 business hours from being placed.