Please be aware that your order will not be eligible for return or exchange if you ordered UniWigs Cut Services.
Processing time does not include delivery time
UniWigs Invisible Cover-up Hair Patch is a great option if you want to add some volume on a specific area of your head, or cover-up the small bald spots. This Collection is developed to provide a natural-looking, simple to use and readily available solution for individuals suffering from hair loss.
You will need to purchase the waterproof tape which is listed below “FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER” with hair patches, in this case you can tape it on your head.
How To Apply A Hair Patch
Preparation before application:
* It is recommended that you shave, clean and dry the area of the scalp where the piece will be applied just prior to application.
* Do not apply the piece to damaged or irritated skin.
* Please make sure that the skin is clean and dry immediately before application.
( Note: You could apply the patch directly if the size and shape match with your bald area.)
Place the PU film provided in the package to the bald area of the scalp. Draw a line around the bald area of the scalp onto the film with a marker and also mark the hair flow. Make sure that the outline is drawn correctly.
Cut the PU film along the line you drew in Step 1.
Draw a line on the patch base along the film which you cut in Step 2.
Spread the hair inside the pre-drawn area from Step 3.
Cut the patch base. Be care with a scissor and do not cut the hair.
Brush the hair carefully and remove any unnecessary hair from the area.
Apply the tape/glue.
Apply the hair patch to the bald scalp area carefully. And press thoroughly onto scalp a little at a time.
Trim the hair to match the length and style of your current hair style.
Process is finished.
How to wash & care?
- We recommend that you use a gentle shampoo.
- Place an appropriate amount of shampoo on your palm and rub it until foam appears. Gently apply the shampoo to your head. Please note that synthetic hair and Do not use your fingernails to rub the hair while shampooing since the hair will be easy to fall off.
- Avoid shampooing on the same day of application in order to maintain the product’s quality.
- lWhen using a towel, please press on the patch lightly and gently wipe off any water. Wiping vigorously will peel off the synthetic hair on it.
- Please brush your hair using a brush with low density bristles.
- Heavy perspiration during intense exercise will affect the adhesive and shorten the life span.
How To Remove the Hair Patches?
- When removing the product, please use commercially available cleansing oil for removing makeup or our professional adhesive remover.
- Spray the remover to the edges of the patches all around. Leave it on for about 5 minutes to make it more fragile, so it becomes easier to peel off.
- Carefully remove it to make sure not to pull your own hair when peeling.
UniWigs offers free US shipping on orders over $129 and free worldwide shipping on orders over $200.
Transportation Time Only
US Ground 5-10 Business days $17 (Free with your purchase over $129) International 10-15 Business days $29.89 (Free with your purchase over $200)
Customer satisfaction is at the top of our list here at UniWigs. To better our customer shopping experience, we have refined our return and exchange policies. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for up to 30 days after delivery if they are eligible products and remain in their original packaging.
You can cancel the order as long as your order status is not set to “shipped”. However, all the cancellations will be subject to a 10% handling fee. Please be sure to contact our customer representative if you want to cancel your order.
Product details of your order may only be modified within 24 business hours from being placed as long as your order status is not set to “shipped.” Please be noted that we cannot change the product specifications of your order after 24 business hours from being placed.