Choose The Right Color
Hair color is a great way to subtly and sometimes drastically change your entire appearance. The right hair product color can make you look fab with very little effort. Choosing the right color can be a challenge especially for a starter. Follow these steps below and we believe you will find the perfect color.
FIND YOUR COLOR IN OUR COLOR SYSTEM
UniWigs provides various colors for all our hair products and we will continue to update new colors based on the latest trends. Our online color swatches are intended as a general guideline only. Due to individual monitor settings and lighting conditions, actual colors can vary from what you see on your screen. Try to blend a color that is slightly lighter or darker than your own hair as it is likely to look more natural and will add depth and variance to your color.
#1 - Jet BlackDarkest Black(Pitch Black)
#G-1B - Off BlackDarker Black (A slight shade lighter than Jet Black)
NB - Natural BlackNatural black with brown tone. Lighter than Off Black but Darker than Dark Brown.
1C - Soft BlackOff Natural Black
211- Espresso brownDark Coffee Brown lowlighted with darkest brown,lighter than natural black,darker than dark coffee brown.
G2 - Dark Coffee BrownDark Coffee bean shade
210 - Truffle BrownMedium brown lowlighted with dark coffee brown,lighter than dark coffee brown, darker than medium brown
G4 - Medium BrownRich Chocolate/ Brown
G246 - Milk ChocolateMedium Brown hightlight with light brown
T1B-246 - Chocolate BrownMixed blend Medium Brown, Dark Brown & chestnut Brown with a dark root
G-6 - Light Brown
212 - Auburn Fudgelight brown highlighted with Auburn
16R - Chocolate CaramelMahogany brown highlight with golden blond & copper brown
6-8 - Pecan75% Chestnut Brown blended with 25% Lightest Brown
6-8R - Pecan With RootsChestnut Brown blended with Lightest Brown and dark roots
10H24C - English Toffee75% Light Chesnut Brown highlighted with 25% dark dirty Blonde
205 - Brown SpiceMixed Blend of Medium Brown and Dark Coffee Brown.
248 - Cold Coffee BrownWarm medium brown shades with light brown highlights
218R - Dark Chocolate brownOff Black base color with chcolate brown highlights
CBR - Mocha brownMedium Brown highlighted with Caramel with black roots
10H24CR - English Toffee75% Light Brown highlighted with 25% dark dirty Blonde with dark roots
223R - Mousse Brown with darker rootsTruffle Brown highlighted with light blonde
224R - Dark CaramelExpresso Brown highlighted with light blonde
- 213R - Honey Brown Exceptional warm honey blonde highlights are enveloped in warm brown shades
- 214 - Chocolate Brownie The irresistible salon quality color embodies rich tones of dark brown for a true brunette shade
- 2Y-27 - Caramel Brunette Multi-dimensional brown color has darkened roots and ample honey blonde and platinum blonde highlights
- B4-8 - Warm Brunette Brown Warmer shades of brown, with darker shades of brown
- 8-12 - Toffee Lightest Brown blended with a little Dark Blonde.
- G-18 - Dirty Blonde Lightest Brown blended with a little Dark Blonde.
- 01R - Almond Frost Golden Blonde highlighted with Ash Blonde with Dark Roots
- T-486 - Sunshine Ombre light brown highlighted with 25% Platinum Blonde
- 606R - Honey Wheat Ombre with warm Honey Blonde and darkest beige blonde long roots.
- T1B-614 - Ash Blonde with dark roots Ash Light Blonde with dark root colour 1B Off Black which is our second darkest black
- 601R - Champagne Lux Blended shades of Light Beige Blonde and Creamy Ice Blonde, with natural-looking Dark Roots.
- 10R - Creamy Ice Gold Blond blend with light blonde and Dark Roots.
- 201R - Permafrost Cool Toned Blonde and Natural Gold Blonde Blend shaded with Pale Brown
- 605R - Ombre Blonde Ombre with Light Brown fading into Honey Blonde and Ash Blonde with a Dark Root.
- Y-411 - Honey Blonde Light Gold blond
- 603 - Moonlite Blonde Mixed Blend of 50% Chestnut Brown and 50% Beige Blonde.
- Y-686 - Caramel Light Brown highlighted with 25% Platinum Blonde
- 14-24A - Cream Soda 67% Dark Blonde and highlighted with 33% Light Blonde
- 18-22 - Wooden Blonde 75% Dark Ash Blonde blended with Baby Blonde
- T-414 - Rooted Mocha Medium Brown and Light Brown Blend with 5% Blonde highlights and Medium Brown Roots
- Y-531 - Peach Powder Strawberry Blonde with Ash Blonde highlights
- Y-22 - Powdered Peach Strawberry Blonde with Ash Blonde highlights.
- Y-421 - Milky Blonde Light Honey Blonde
- 24-613 - Summer Sandy 50% Light Blonde blended with 50% Platinumum Blonde
- G-613 - Platinum Blonde
- 24-613R- Summer Shandy With Ashy Roots 50% Light Blonde blended with 50% Platinumum Blonde and ahsy roots
- 614 - Ash Blonde Ash Light Blonde without any root colour.
- 614R - Ash Blonde/dark root Ash Light Blonde with dark root colour 1B Off Black which is our second darkest black after Jet Black.
- #4/27 - Honey Blonde Highlight Warm medium brown Highlighted with Strawberry Blonde
- 628R - Dusty Blonde Light Brown blend with ashy blonde
- 1B/27 - Ombre Strawberry Blonde Strawberry Blonde with dark root colour 1B Off Black
- 623R - Buttered Toast Medium Natural-Ash Blonde and Medium Red-Gold Blonde Blend
- 14-24AR - Cream Soda 67% Dark Blonde and highlighted with 33% Light Blonde with dark roots
- 8-12R - Toffee 67% Dark Blonde and highlighted with 33% Light Blonde with dark roots
- 622R - VENICE BLONDE Ash Light Blonde & Strawberry Blonde Blend with rooted
- 8C-60 - Taupe Blonde The balayage blonde hair color possesses platinum blonde tones, and fine darker blonde lowlights feathered throughout the hair, also features a subtle dark blonde root
- 6Y-2 - Blonde Bombshell An ombré dark honey blonde root, which gently fades into a lighter blonde.
- H1B - Off Black Our darkest synthetic Black color. It is pitch Black.
- H4 – Light Natural Black Lighter than Natural Black but darker than our darkest Brown.
- H6 – Dark Brown Dark Brown Shade
- 21R - Gracie Gray silvery gray blended with dark brown with dark roots
- 04 - Medium Brown Our Darkest Synthetic Brown
- G246 - Milk Chocolate Mixed blend Medium Brown, Dark Brown & Light Brown
- 06 - Light Brown Natural Shade of Light Brown,darker than human hair
- H246 – Medium Brown Blend Medium Brown blended with dark brown and light brown
- 14R - Honey Glaze dark beige blond
- 16R - Chocolate Caramel dark mahogany brown highlight with golden blond & copper brown
- 8-135R - Caramel Kiss Brown Chocolate highlighted with Caramel with dark roots
- 12-26R - Smokey Sand Light brown highlighted with Ashy blondes with dark roots
- 24-28R - Sunflower Blonde Golden Blonde with Ashy platinum Highlights
- 4-6 - Bronzed Brown Dark Brown blend with medium brown
- 4-135R - Caramel Brownie Dark Brown highlighted with Caramel with dark roots
- 12-14 - Walnut Mist Light ashy brown highlighted
- 14-24R - Pecan Mist Dark blonde with golden copper highlights
- CBR - Mocha brown Medium Brown highlighted with Caramel with black roots
- HLBR - Golden Walnut Medium Natural Ash Blonde and Light Natural Gold Blonde Blend, Shaded with Medium Brown
- 18R - Double-Frost-Java Medium Brown with extra frosted highlight at the top with Beige Blonde and Ash Blonde
- 24B-18T - Butter Scotch dark blonde tipped with light blonde
- 10R - Creamy Ice Gold Blond blend with light blonde and Dark Roots
- 01R - Almond Frost Golden Blonde highlighted with Ash Blonde with Dark Roots
- 09R - Macadamia Platinumum Champagne Blonde with dark roots
- H14/24 - Honey Blonde Blend Honey Blonde Highlighted with Light blonde
- #23 - Monique Gray Blend of Silver Gray and Subtle Blonde Gray.
- H613B - White Blonde Solid White Blonde Shade
- H210 - Truffle Brown Medium brown lowlighted with dark coffee brown,lighter than dark coffee brown, darker than medium brown
- HT10 - Mahogany brown The copper brown hue, Mahogany hues have cool and warm undertones.
- H24-613 - Honey Blonde Dark warm blonde with warm honey shade
- H458 - Golden Blonde Featuring shades of gold with warm tone.
- H613C - Pure Blonde white blonde with yellow tone
- H613B - White Blonde Solid White Blonde Shade
- H454 - Smokey Gray Dirty gray with some purple shades reflected
- H616 - Sunrise Sandy blonde roots gradually fades to ash blonde. Root length is about 11"|Ombre color
- 24-613 - Summer Shandy Platinum Blonde Low Light With Sandy Blonde
- H618 - Bronzed Blonde Light Brown Highlight with Golden Platinum
- H220 - Almond Brown Medium Brown Highlighted With Strawberry blonde
- HT611 - Tawny Brown Light brown to brownish-orange color
- 625 - Lilac Pink Lilac Shade blend with pink shade
- H8B - Brownie brown A brown shade with brighter red notes that convey some of the warmth and sweetness of the baked treat.
- 624 - Champagne Blonde A warmer tone than beige and more saturated in color than bisque.
- #1 - Jet Black
- #1C – Dark Black
- #1B – Off Black
- #1B10 – Off Black with 10% Gray Hair
- #1B20 – Off Black with 20% Gray Hair
- #1B20 – Off Black with 30% Gray Hair
- #1B20 – Off Black with 40% Gray Hair
- #1B20 – Off Black with 50% Gray Hair
- #1B20 – Off Black with 65% Gray Hair
- #1B20 – Off Black with 80% Gray Hair
- #2 – Darkest Brown
- #210 – Darkest Brown with 10% Gray Hair
- #210 – Darkest Brown with 20% Gray Hair
- #210 – Darkest Brown with 40% Gray Hair
- #3 – Dark Brown
- #310 – Dark Brown with 10% Gray Hair
- #320 – Dark Brown with 20% Gray Hair
- #340 – Dark Brown with 40% Gray Hair
- #350 – Dark Brown with 50% Gray Hair
- #365 – Dark Brown with 65% Gray Hair
- #380 – Dark Brown with 80% Gray Hair
- #4 – Medium Brown
- #410 – Medium Brown with 10% Gray Hair
- #420 – Medium Brown with 20% Gray Hair
- #440 – Medium Brown with 40% Gray Hair
- #5 – Cool Toned Brown
- #510 – Cool Toned Brown with 10% Gray Hair
- #520 – Cool Toned Brown with 20% Gray Hair
- #530 – Cool Toned Brown with 30% Gray Hair
- #540 – Cool Toned Brown with 40% Gray Hair
- #550 – Cool Toned Brown with 50% Gray Hair
- #565 – Cool Toned Brown with 65% Gray Hair
- #580 – Cool Toned Brown with 80% Gray Hair
- #6 – Chestnut Brown
- #610 – Chestnut Brown with 10% Gray Hair
- #620 – Chestnut Brown with 20% Gray Hair
- #640 – Chestnut Brown with 40% Gray Hair
- #7 – Lightest Brown
- #720 – Lightest Brown with 20% Gray Hair
- #740 – Lightest Brown with 40% Gray Hair
- #17 – Darkest Beige Blonde
- #1720 – Darkest Beige Blonde with 20% Gray Hair
- #1740 – Darkest Beige Blonde with 40% Gray Hair
- #1750 – Darkest Beige Blonde with 50% Gray Hair
- #1765 – Darkest Beige Blonde with 65% Gray Hair
- #1780 – Darkest Beige Blonde with 80% Gray Hair
- #18 – Dark Beige Blonde
- #1820 – Dark Beige Blonde with 20% Gray Hair
- #20 – Dark Ash Blonde
- #2020 – Dark Ash Blonde with 20% Gray Hair
- #613 – Blond
- #4R – Warm Toned Medium Brown
- #5R – Warm Toned Light Brown
- #6R – Warm Toned Chestnut Brown
- #8R – Warm Toned Lightest Brown
- #10R – Lightest Linen Brown
- #12R – Linen Brown
- #17R – Dark Linen Brown
- #20R – Dark Ash Blonde with One Shade Lighter
- #22R – Golden Blonde
- #30R – Red Toned Beige Blond
- #60R – Silver Gray
- #ASH2 – Cool Toned Dark Brown
- #ASH3 – Red Toned Medium Brown
- #ASH4 – Cool Toned Light Brown
- #ASH5 – Cool Toned Ash Brown
- #ASH7 – Cool Toned Lightest Brown
PURCHASE A COLOR RING
If you are still unsure of the color match, a color ring would be another good choice. Buying a color ring has never been more affordable! This is the best option for somebody who is a frequent wearer of alternative hair products as it makes changing colors a breeze!
SEND A HAIR SAMPLE
Send us a hair sample and let us choose the best possible color match for you. This is the very best way to ensure that you will receive a color you are happy with. Our experienced hair designer would personally help you choose the perfect color. We will contact you back upon receiving your hair sample.
Prepare your hair sample
Length and volume: at least 1.25" long by 1/4" across. (The more the better)
Section: Make sure that your hair swatch is taken from the section of your hair that you wish to match.
Please enclose a note with your name, email address, phone number and the products you are customizing on.
Shipping address: UniWigs, 18305 E Valley Blvd., Ste C, La Puente, CA 91744
SEND A PICTURE
We do not recommend this way because of the color variations on different screens.
If you are matching your own hair color, please include more than one photograph of yourself taken under different lighting conditions for comparison.
If you prefer a color other than your own, you can send us a photo that can exactly show your favorite hair color.
Please keep in mind that color can be very subjective. What one person considers dark brown, for example, may be medium brown to another. If you are still hesitating about the hair colors, please contact us at [email protected]. Our designers will give you a detailed guide in selecting a color you desire.