How do you apply Colored Synthetic Hair Extensions?
Color is a big part of fashion that keeps pace with the times. When it comes to color, we are no longer limited to ordinary color palettes. Looking at the colorful displays in the transparent glass windows of clothing stores in Mandate this year, it is clear to see that today's fashion is full of bright fluorescents and vivid shades.
In the past two years, fluorescent hues have become more and more stylish and apparent in our lives and around us. Colorful hair frequently appears on our screens every day. Fluorescent and bright hair colors are on-trend right now. But, if you don't want to dye your own hair, colored synthetic hair extensions are a good choice. Here we will explain how to apply colored synthetic hair clip-in extensions.
1. The First comb through your hair to detangle it.
2. Next, section your hair by tying or clipping your hair up, so that the area of roots that you want to attach your extensions to is uncovered (pay attention to the volume of the hair extensions, and be careful not to place the extensions too high on your head where they can be visible).
3. Open the invisible hair clip of the hair extension weft and then clip it onto your hair. Then, comb the hair extension with a comb and adjust it to the desired position if you need to unclip and clip it in again.
4. Repeat this process on the rest of your hair.
5. After all your extensions are clipped in, use a comb to blend them all in with your own hair.
6. If you have short hair, you can always trim the extensions to the length that suits your hair.
So, we hope you understand now how to apply for colored hair extensions. Isn't it so simple? You can get started quickly and brighten your look with color this season.
UniWigs are seeking for blog contributors who know and love hair. If you know alternative hair or hair related accessories, if you have great understanding of hair trends and fashion, if you are expert in hair care, if you have any experience with salons or celebrities, if you would like to share your experience to help people just like you make the right choice, now contact us at [email protected] to be a blog contributor. Let’s discuss the details then.