April 02, 2019
Hair Toppers are effective solutions for hair loss at various stages and different areas of the scalp or for those ladies who just want to add more volume to the crown or top area of their heads. And Taking proper caring procedures can be extremely helpful to extend the lifespan of your hair toppers.
How to Wash Your Hair Topper
1. Let cool water flow over the hair from the base to the tips until it is completely wet.
2. Apply a small amount of mild shampoo to the palms and apply evenly over the hairpiece.
3. Do not twist, rub or massage. Simply smooth the shampoo on the wig from the base to the tips of the hair.
4. Gently rinse all shampoo from the hair with Cool Water, allowing the water to flow over the hair from the base to the tips.
5. Gently squeeze excess water (do not rub or wring)
How To Condition & Style Your Hair Topper
1. Spread some hair conditioner into the palm and work evenly into the hair.
2. Thoroughly rinse under cool running water.
3. Gently squeeze excess water (do not rub or wring)
4.Lightly blot hair with a towel (do not twist or wring).
5. Put the Topper on the wig stand and draw your chosen parting.
6. Let The Hair Topper Air Dry.
7. Style the Hair with a Heated styling tool such as a curling iron and flat iron.
Recently, UniWigs have received reports from our customers that some companies have plagiarized our images and videos and are illegally distributing them for commercial use without our authorization. This has caused customer confusion and infringed on our rights.
We are here to solemnly declare:
UniWigs would like to express our sincerest thanks to those who continue to support us. Meanwhile UniWigs will do everything we can to protect our rights and interests and keep providing our customers with the best products and services.
Thanks for your support!