April 02, 2019
Hair Toppers are effective solutions for hair loss at different stages and for ladies who want more volume to the crown or top area of their heads. Taking proper care of your hair toppers can extend their lifespan and keep them in good condition.
How to Wash Your Hair Topper
1. Rinse your hair topper with mildly warm water and let the water flow over the hair topper from the base to the tips until it is completely wet.
2. Apply a small amount of mild shampoo to the palms and apply evenly over the hairpiece.
3. Do not twist, rub or massage the hair. Simply smooth the shampoo on the topper from the base to the tips of the hair and wash gently.
4. Gently rinse all the shampoo from the hair with mildly warm water, allowing the water to flow over the hair from the base to the tips.
5. Gently squeeze excess water from the hair (be careful not to not rub or wring).
How to Condition & Style Your Hair Topper
1. Apply a medium amount of hair conditioner to your palm and work evenly into the hair and let sit for a few minutes.
2. Thoroughly rinse the topper under mild running water.
3. Gently squeeze excess water from the hair (be careful not to rub or wring).
4. Lightly pat dry the hair gently with a towel.
5. Place the hair topper onto a wig stand and style your chosen parting.
6. Let the hair topper air dry overnight.
7. Finally, style the hair how you like! You can use a curling iron or flat iron, or do a nice up-do, the choice is completely up to you!