3 Short LaVivid Wigs for Spring
From one solid color to warm and colorful textures, we love experimenting with new hair shades to get into the spring spirit.
If you are thinking about transforming your look in a matter of seconds, you won't want to miss the new UniWigs LaVivid wig arrivals.
About UniWigs LaVivid wigs' fiber
Different from previous collections, the new LaVivid wig arrivals possess a new fiber called ‘realtress' synthetic fiber. This fiber has the same amount of shininess as human hair, for a more natural appearance. Realtress fiber can also be heat styled to temperatures under 300 °F/ 148 °C, enabling it to be more heat resistant.
1. Realtress fiber looks and feels like human hair and can be heat styled using thermal styling tools up to 350°Fahrenheit for increased styling options.
2. The realtress fibers are resistant to rain and humidity, meaning you won't ruin your hairstyle in adverse weather conditions.
3. They are more affordable than human hair products.
4. The color will not fade after washing.
5. Versatility. It can be heated and styled to change the texture.
Cons: You cannot recolor a synthetic wig.
Anna Lace Front Mono Top Synthetic Wig Heat Friendly
Anna is a short, resolutely modern and heat friendly fiber style. Its layered lengths and side sweeping bang frame the face perfectly, bringing softness and delicacy to this utterly feminine hair piece.
It's a lace front, mono top and soft weft back wig.
AL2002 Karen Mono Top Synthetic Wig| Heat-Friendly
Karen is a short style that will suit any look, whether scrunched on top for a perfectly imperfect messy hairdo, or flat-ironed for more elegance. Karen has natural bangs that can also be brushed to the side.
AL2003 Talya Mono Top Synthetic Wig| Heat-Friendly
Talya is a heat friendly fiber style. Its perfect amount of volume will appeal to those looking for an edgy and utterly feminine look. Its full, slightly layered bang adds character to the style.
The monofilament top allows multi-directional parting and provides the appearance of natural growth.
Stretch wefting: Allows a customized stretch from the front to back and ear to ear.
Velvet Ear Tabs: Soft tabs add comfort.
Adjustable strap: Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference.
Front lace is 100% hand tied, to mimic a natural hairline.
1. Before you wash the wig, make sure to carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb.
2. Immerse your wig in lukewarm water (86℉ - 95℉)
3. Then rinse the wig gently from roots to ends. Do not rub or twist as this can lead to tangling.
4. Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction as the hair to avoid tangling and rinse thoroughly.
5. Gently blot the wig with a towel to remove excess water. Do not twist or brush the hair.
6. Gently shake the wig to regain its style and leave to air dry on a wig stand.
1. Never try to comb the hair when wet.
2. Never place a wet wig on a Styrofoam head or a blockhead which can stretch the wig cap.
3. Avoid exposure to high heat.
Know more about these 3 new arrival short wigs:
UniWigs are seeking for blog contributors who know and love hair. If you know alternative hair or hair related accessories, if you have great understanding of hair trends and fashion, if you are expert in hair care, if you have any experience with salons or celebrities, if you would like to share your experience to help people just like you make the right choice, now contact us at [email protected] to be a blog contributor. Let’s discuss the details then.