At UniWigs.com, our experienced artisans work hard to ensure every order is of the highest quality. Most of our products are in-stock items and will be shipped out immediately once they are processed. However, styles in high demand and custom orders may need additional production time.
Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, APO and FPO Military Addresses
Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or any of the US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
If you're shipping to a country outside the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. UniWigs is NOT responsible for any duties and taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
If your order includes multiple items, they may ship from different locations, experience different travel times and may arrive on different days.
Here at Uniwigs, we make the utmost effort to get orders delivered on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
FAQ: What is delivery estimates?
Delivery Estimates are based on two factors: order processing time and time in transit. In Stock items will be shipped once the item is located, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. For most orders, this process begins once your online order has been submitted.
Except for the natural black color, coloring may jeopardize the integrity of the hair since most human hair wigs have already been chemically processed.
Never color a synthetic wig. It will cause irreparable damage.
Human Hair is just like your own hair.
Regularly shampoo, deep-condition, and straighten it.
Synthetic hair is easy to care for, simply wash, dry and shake.
100% Human Hair looks the most natural, blend seamlessly with your own hair, and reflect light the way your own hair would.
Synthetic wigs blend with your own hair to create a virtually undetectable look and are a great, affordable alternative to 100% Human Hair Extensions.
1.2 Are the knots of UniWigs lace wigs bleached?
All of our lace wigs knots have been bleached Along The Perimeter in order to lighten the appearance. With the use of peroxide (bleach) gives the illusion that hair is growing from your scalp.
1. Please be aware for darker colors, such as Jet Black and Off Black, when they are bleached, the appearance is not as apparent as lighter colors.
2. Bleach can damage the structure of the knots, weaken the roots and lessen the durability of the lace. Therefore it is not recommended to bleach the wig larger than the perimeter. Please do not bleach the knots if you are not familiar with wig production. Contact us via Live Chat or Email should you have any custom bleaching demands. Our customer specialist will be glad to help you.
1.3 What's the difference between Remy human hair and virgin remy human hair?
Virgin Remy Human Hair
The best type of Remy hair is virgin, also called "cuticle" hair. When hair is harvested from a donor, the cuticles remain intact to protect the hair from damage.
Virgin hair is hair that has never been processed or treated with ANY kind of chemicals. The hair is in its natural state with its cuticles running in the same direction and is fully intact. You can re-style and dye Virgin hair just as you would do to your own hair.
The texture of virgin hair is generally straight, wavy or curly. However any hair that has been chemically processed for texture, for example yaki, body wave or curls is no longer virgin.
Remy Human Hair
Remy human hair is not necessarily Virgin Remy human hair, since it may be colored or permed.
Its defining features are an intact cuticle and in a collection of hair that is, un-damaged, healthy hair. Remy hair is shinier, softer, and has a longer lifespan than non-Remy hair.
Non-Remy has been chemically processed (typically for texture or color) before the hair was collected.
Remy hair is gathered from the head of donors/producers in such a way as to keep the hair’s cuticles properly aligned in relation to its neighboring hairs.
This means the hair remains softer and silkier, and is useful in producing higher-quality wigs, extensions and hairpieces.
To color Remy Human Hair, it is recommended to dye ONLY from light colors into dark colors.
1.4 How can I choose the color and the size?
To help you shop for the right color online it's just as easy as in a store, please refer to our hair color chart after you have found the style you like.
As for the cap size, we all know that measuring your head size is an important task to endeavor prior to ordering a wig. Please carefully measure your head size and choose the proper cap size following our cap size guide.
1.5 How to style my wig?
1) Human Hair Wigs
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
2) Synthetic Hair Wigs
1. Try the "shake and go" method. Many styles need only a good shake or finger styling and they're ready to wear.
2. For tight curly or ringlet styles, just give the wig a vigorous shake, then gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. DO NOT BRUSH.
3. For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or pick comb using short, lifting strokes - just enough to relax the style.
4. For long curly styles use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. DO NOT BRUSH.
5. For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes from the crown to the ends for a smooth, sleek look.
6. After each wearing, spray the ends of your wig with wig conditioner. Gently remove any tangles.
7. Never expose your wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers and curling irons or other heat sources.
1.6 How do I apply a wig?
1. First of all, pin your hair up. If your hair is long, separate the hair into two pieces, and twist. Cross the two pieces behind your head, and clip them across the top. Shorter hair can simply be combed and clipped to the crown of the head, or placed into a bun at the base of your neck. You could also braid your hair before applying a wig.
2. Put on a wig cap. Use a wig cap on any type of hair length to hold it all in and ensure a smooth fit. Even if you are bald, use a wig cap - it will help keep the wig on.
3. Put the wig on your head from front to back. There are two tabs on each front/side of the wig. Position these right in front of your ears. Don't worry if it doesn't look perfect right away. Go ahead and style/brush it into place the way you'd like it to look.
Watch the video below to find out how to properly cut the front lace.
Watch the video below to find out how to apply a synthetic wig.
1.7 How should I care for my wigs?
Looking after your human hair wigs is very important in order to increase the life of them. You may like to follow these steps to better protect your human hair wigs.
1.8 Do you have baby hairs on your wigs?
Yes. Both our human hair wigs and synthetic wigs have baby hairs on the front and at the back of the wigs. Here are two pics showing how the baby hairs look like.
1.9 Will I look natural with the human hair wig?
Yes, you will look very natural with our lace wigs because firstly the hair is hand-tied to the lace which will make the hair look exactly like growing from your head.
Secondly, the hairline of our human hair wigs is very natural as if they are your own scalp which you will see from the pic below:
YL-142:An ombre dark to pastel pink/YL-220: Plum purple ombre/YL-203:Dark to light medium brown
Medium hair length is also very fashionable and highly admired day by day. Tonya is a silky, straight,shoulder length synthetic wig, and features shiny color that ombre off black to light pink. Pastel hair color is the 2016 trend color, What else would one truly need?
Special Features: • Ear-to-ear lace front for a more natural look. • Flex Combs on the sides for a secure fit. • Heat Friendly Fiber - High quality heat friendly fiber looks and feels like natural hair; plus it can be styled with heat tools. • Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, it’s ideal for an average head size.
• Using the proper care products is the key to keeping your wig looking its best and extending the life.
Stephanie2016-11-08 20:17:52I do really like this wig, but I'm not a huge fan of how hard it is to change the part in it. I don't look great with a middle part so that was an issue. That's not a problem with the wig though, more of a personal preference. It's shiny but not extremely so, and will look realistic if you hit it with some dry shampoo. The wig is super soft and silky, it feels leaps and bounds better than my own hair lol. Overall its a really nice wig
rachelward_e2016-11-08 00:00:00Very high quality hair piece! It photographs well and looks absolutely real in person. Great for those bad hair days we all have and should last a while as long as you take care of it. Seriously a really wig, especially for the quality!
ohhhyaya_2016-11-07 00:00:00I absolutely loved this! HOTTT! I would recommend this to anyone! I have been getting lots of compliments on it.
_kschwan_2016-11-06 00:00:00Love this wig! I was on my way out and I needed something easy to manage and install. Came out so cute. Be prepared to receive lots and lots of complements.
kaylahagey2016-11-03 00:00:00Absolutely love this wig!!! The hair is beautiful, and it fits my head perfectly. Received many compliments! Delivery was fast and accurate. Will order another one in the future!
Erin2016-11-02 23:44:06This is my first wig purchase, and I am definitely digging it. The acrylic hair is super soft, and the layers of the cut make it fall softly around the face. The dark roots make it look really natural, and the hue of pink is so feminine and perfect! The lace front is a teeny bit hard to blend with the natural hairline so the middle part looks a tiny bit unreal if you're in bright lighting, but this wig is definitely awesome overall. I'm happy with it. <3
madeleine_jade_2016-11-01 00:00:00Wow! This wig is amazing!! I've purchased SO many wigs before, and this is by far the best quality and most realistic. It's hair isn't shiny at all. Looks and feels extremely real! Definitely recommend!
britanie 2016-10-24 02:18:47This was my first time ever ordering a wig and I have to say.... I'm in love and obsessed. No one has any idea it was a wig and kept asking me what hair dye I used lol. I can't get over how real this looks and the quality is fantastic! I cannot wait to try more.
cinderelly___2016-10-23 00:00:00I have received quite a few compliments about my wig and I haven't had any problems with it. I'll give it 5 stars sense it arrived early. It was never uncomfortable all day. I would recommend this wig.
Victoria2016-10-20 22:13:02I love this wig ! I have gotten so much love for it ! Like I never felt prettier ! Get this wig ! The length is great and barely sheds only once ! It looks so real !
shydaphne2016-10-18 00:00:00OMG! i love this wig. very SOFT very THICK. The color is very believable.I highly recommend this company.
luna_celeste872016-10-17 00:00:00This wig was great! This was the best one I've purchased. The color is exactly like shown in the picture and the wig is cute. Great buy.
dearraleigh2016-10-14 00:00:00Its beautiful just like the picture you won't regret buying it, i will most definitely will be buying again. The texture is very soft as well.
chelseayeah2016-10-13 00:00:00This wig was amazing! It was great quality, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a colorful, fun wig.
Grace.M2016-10-07 00:00:00Very nice pink wig. The hair is sleek and the color is very vivid and pretty. Modern look with black root. Is a little bit shorter than how it looks on the picture. Ideal for teenagers who likes dye their hair with these colors. Includes everything you need, with two elastic hair nets, one is more strong than the other one and a brush. The brush is a special one to take care the wig. Care instructions included. They also include a nice Jasmine scent pack to use on the wig box if you want.
I hope you find this review helpful. If you have any questions you can comment below and I will be more than happy to help you.
alejandraxoxx2016-09-29 00:00:00Love it! It is perfect and exactly as described. It has beautiful look which I adding charm to my beauty. I must say, it is a lovely hair wig.
cchloelizabeth2016-09-29 00:00:00The wig is very fashionable and beautiful. I love them so much. Wonderful!
nuehai2016-09-27 00:00:00I love the beautiful wig as I can change different styles according to my comfort. I am fond of the wig which gives me a new makeover. The wig is awesome.
feliciaaveklew2016-09-25 00:00:00It's my first wig. After open the package, I am excited for its high quality and beautiful color. It is my best choice.
catchingupwithcrystal2016-09-22 00:00:00I am extremely happy with the nice length of the wig which makes me look beautiful. I am going to purchase another one on this website.