At UniWigs.com, our experienced artisans work hard to ensure every order is of the highest quality. Most of our products are in-stock items and will be shipped out immediately once they are processed. However, styles in high demand and custom orders may need additional production time.
Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, APO and FPO Military Addresses
Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or any of the US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
If you're shipping to a country outside the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. UniWigs is NOT responsible for any duties and taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
If your order includes multiple items, they may ship from different locations, experience different travel times and may arrive on different days.
Here at Uniwigs, we make the utmost effort to get orders delivered on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
FAQ: What is delivery estimates?
Delivery Estimates are based on two factors: order processing time and time in transit. In Stock items will be shipped once the item is located, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. For most orders, this process begins once your online order has been submitted.
Except for the natural black color, coloring may jeopardize the integrity of the hair since most human hair wigs have already been chemically processed.
Never color a synthetic wig. It will cause irreparable damage.
Human Hair is just like your own hair.
Regularly shampoo, deep-condition, and straighten it.
Synthetic hair is easy to care for, simply wash, dry and shake.
100% Human Hair looks the most natural, blend seamlessly with your own hair, and reflect light the way your own hair would.
Synthetic wigs blend with your own hair to create a virtually undetectable look and are a great, affordable alternative to 100% Human Hair Extensions.
1.2 Are the knots of UniWigs lace wigs bleached?
All of our lace wigs knots have been bleached Along The Perimeter in order to lighten the appearance. With the use of peroxide (bleach) gives the illusion that hair is growing from your scalp.
1. Please be aware for darker colors, such as Jet Black and Off Black, when they are bleached, the appearance is not as apparent as lighter colors.
2. Bleach can damage the structure of the knots, weaken the roots and lessen the durability of the lace. Therefore it is not recommended to bleach the wig larger than the perimeter. Please do not bleach the knots if you are not familiar with wig production. Contact us via Live Chat or Email should you have any custom bleaching demands. Our customer specialist will be glad to help you.
1.3 What's the difference between Remy human hair and virgin remy human hair?
Virgin Remy Human Hair
The best type of Remy hair is virgin, also called "cuticle" hair. When hair is harvested from a donor, the cuticles remain intact to protect the hair from damage.
Virgin hair is hair that has never been processed or treated with ANY kind of chemicals. The hair is in its natural state with its cuticles running in the same direction and is fully intact. You can re-style and dye Virgin hair just as you would do to your own hair.
The texture of virgin hair is generally straight, wavy or curly. However any hair that has been chemically processed for texture, for example yaki, body wave or curls is no longer virgin.
Remy Human Hair
Remy human hair is not necessarily Virgin Remy human hair, since it may be colored or permed.
Its defining features are an intact cuticle and in a collection of hair that is, un-damaged, healthy hair. Remy hair is shinier, softer, and has a longer lifespan than non-Remy hair.
Non-Remy has been chemically processed (typically for texture or color) before the hair was collected.
Remy hair is gathered from the head of donors/producers in such a way as to keep the hair’s cuticles properly aligned in relation to its neighboring hairs.
This means the hair remains softer and silkier, and is useful in producing higher-quality wigs, extensions and hairpieces.
To color Remy Human Hair, it is recommended to dye ONLY from light colors into dark colors.
1.4 How can I choose the color and the size?
To help you shop for the right color online it's just as easy as in a store, please refer to our hair color chart after you have found the style you like.
As for the cap size, we all know that measuring your head size is an important task to endeavor prior to ordering a wig. Please carefully measure your head size and choose the proper cap size following our cap size guide.
1.5 How to style my wig?
1) Human Hair Wigs
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
2) Synthetic Hair Wigs
1. Try the "shake and go" method. Many styles need only a good shake or finger styling and they're ready to wear.
2. For tight curly or ringlet styles, just give the wig a vigorous shake, then gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. DO NOT BRUSH.
3. For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or pick comb using short, lifting strokes - just enough to relax the style.
4. For long curly styles use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. DO NOT BRUSH.
5. For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes from the crown to the ends for a smooth, sleek look.
6. After each wearing, spray the ends of your wig with wig conditioner. Gently remove any tangles.
7. Never expose your wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers and curling irons or other heat sources.
1.6 How do I apply a wig?
1. First of all, pin your hair up. If your hair is long, separate the hair into two pieces, and twist. Cross the two pieces behind your head, and clip them across the top. Shorter hair can simply be combed and clipped to the crown of the head, or placed into a bun at the base of your neck. You could also braid your hair before applying a wig.
2. Put on a wig cap. Use a wig cap on any type of hair length to hold it all in and ensure a smooth fit. Even if you are bald, use a wig cap - it will help keep the wig on.
3. Put the wig on your head from front to back. There are two tabs on each front/side of the wig. Position these right in front of your ears. Don't worry if it doesn't look perfect right away. Go ahead and style/brush it into place the way you'd like it to look.
Watch the video below to find out how to properly cut the front lace.
Watch the video below to find out how to apply a synthetic wig.
1.7 How should I care for my wigs?
Looking after your human hair wigs is very important in order to increase the life of them. You may like to follow these steps to better protect your human hair wigs.
1.8 Do you have baby hairs on your wigs?
Yes. Both our human hair wigs and synthetic wigs have baby hairs on the front and at the back of the wigs. Here are two pics showing how the baby hairs look like.
1.9 Will I look natural with the human hair wig?
Yes, you will look very natural with our lace wigs because firstly the hair is hand-tied to the lace which will make the hair look exactly like growing from your head.
Secondly, the hairline of our human hair wigs is very natural as if they are your own scalp which you will see from the pic below:
This big wave pastel mix color wig includes pink, purple, gray. Long tidy layer and fancy and romantic color can put you in the spotlight . Coco is a lace front wig with a natural and realistic hairline. It comes with three combs. Two on the sides and one in the front. It has adjustable elastic band in the back as well so you can fit it into the size of your head. You will get a big thumb up from your friends when you wear it.
• Ear-to-ear lace front for a more natural look.
• Flex Combs on the sides for a secure fit.
• Heat Friendly Fiber - High quality heat friendly fiber looks and feels like natural hair; plus it can be styled with heat tools.
• Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, it’s ideal for an average head size.
• Using the proper care products is the key to keeping your wig looking its best and extending the life.
Tiffany2017-03-21 00:17:31I am absolutely in love with this wig! I plan on getting another one very soon! Even my fiance loves me in it!
khristen2017-03-17 09:00:09I absolutely loved my wig. I had so many people tell me they loved my hair and thought it was real until I told them it wasn't and where I got it from will definitely be buying more. Great quality too and so soft.
2017-02-01 01:45:21Absolutely amazing ! Everyone ne loves this wig and thinks it's my natural hair ! Honestly so soft and I wear it every single day !doesn't tangle easily like other wigs I've bought .
Perfect length , perfect colour !
Zuleyka2017-01-26 18:48:43This was my first time ordering from uniwigs and at first I wasn't sure how good it would be or if the uniwigs would be worth it it but I ordered the Coco lace front wig and I only had to wait wait two days to receive my wig which was shockingly fast and as soon as I tried it on It felt like heaven, its so soft and smooth and brush able no tangles at all and it doesn't get crazy frizzy I had some trouble getting it on but that's because I have thick hair and it has 5 clips so it's super secure, if your thinking a purchasing a uniwig do it girl you will thank me and yourself.
patricia.echeverria2017-01-24 00:00:00This wig is ABSOLUTELY perfect, I fell in love it!
pinksparklinglitter2017-01-20 00:00:00Feeling majestic in my coco synthetic lace front wig. Very lovely product. I've gotten lots of positive feedback.
2017-01-07 13:46:25Another great buy! Again, I hesitated before buying because I wasn't sure how the colors would look against my skin. I guess I just have to play around with the wig and style it to make it my own. It's soft and wavy, and I haven't experienced a lot of shedding. I can't wait to buy more!
_lizamarvel_2016-12-18 00:00:00Wow what a gorgeous wig! I wore this for a party and was pleasantly surprised with how much hair is actually in the wig. The quality is great and I love the color. People thought it's my real hair. Very pleased!
karolinameschin2016-12-15 00:00:00Very nice wig. Used for a party, it's very true to the color pictured. It was packaged nicely to maintain integrity. It was fuller than I thought it would be, so I was very pleased. It fit nicely and I have a large head too. Definitely recommend, especially for the quality!
cornelsy2016-12-12 00:00:00I absolutely love this wig and I'm glad I bought this wig. I love that the dark roots and the hair is silky and has a good density. Not shiny and breathes well beautiful and have gotten lots of compliments.Definitely gunna by again from UniWigs.
slylittlef0x2016-12-07 00:00:00This wig gives me life, it's so pretty and soft. I bought this from UniWigs to wear for fun not cosplay.
sn0ok2016-11-28 00:00:00Love!!!.This is my second time purchasing on this website. It arrives pretty fast. It was worth the price! Lots of compliments too!
radiantbambi2016-11-24 00:00:00Very nice wig, super soft, I can run my fingers through it as if it were my own hair, just same as the picture shown. Doesn't tangle easy, I love it!
steqhs2016-11-23 00:00:00This wig is absolutely beautiful, it's very full, smells good, as if it's my natural hair. It fits my hair texture I just love it. There is very limited shedding and that is great. I recommend this wig to those women who wants to wear a wig. Thank you for the beautiful hair.
rachelward_e2016-11-22 00:00:00Great wig. Very realistic and soft. Highly recommended and the quality is good. Bought it for a Halloween costume but I would wear it out if I was feeling daring on a night out.
Rayza2016-11-21 13:20:14This has become my favorite wig. The hairline looks so natural and I get a compliment on my hair every time I wear it. Even hair dressers thought it was my real hai. I feel like a pastel princess whenever I wear it and it was definitely worth the money. I liked it so much that I purchased another wig from Uniwigs!
thomasrachel2016-11-16 00:00:00I loved the wig. It looks gorgeous when i wore it. The hair is so soft and it doesn't tangle easily. Overall I love this unit I will definitely be buying another one on this website.
Jacinta2016-11-15 00:45:24I couldn't possibly love this wig any more! I've had countless compliments and noone ever believes me when I tell them it's a wig. I love how easy it is to apply and how well it sits without the assistance of any tape or glue and how fun it is to style! I would 100% recommend this piece to anyone and can't wait to purchase heaps more!
kira_conley2016-11-08 00:00:00Arrived promptly and in good conditions. I have no complaints. This wig has far exceeded my expectations. Long with perfect curls. I really love this wig its amazing. And the color is beautiful. Thank you UniWigs.
billiedawningle2016-11-01 00:00:00It's a really great wig. It's full and soft. It's thick enough to look real without being too thick. I love it. Many people have thought it was real hair, even my friends.