At UniWigs.com, our experienced artisans work hard to ensure every order is of the highest quality. Most of our products are in-stock items and will be shipped out immediately once they are processed. However, styles in high demand and custom orders may need additional production time.
Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, APO and FPO Military Addresses
Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or any of the US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
If you're shipping to a country outside the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. UniWigs is NOT responsible for any duties and taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
If your order includes multiple items, they may ship from different locations, experience different travel times and may arrive on different days.
Here at Uniwigs, we make the utmost effort to get orders delivered on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
FAQ: What is delivery estimates?
Delivery Estimates are based on two factors: order processing time and time in transit. In Stock items will be shipped once the item is located, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. For most orders, this process begins once your online order has been submitted.
Except for the natural black color, coloring may jeopardize the integrity of the hair since most human hair wigs have already been chemically processed.
Never color a synthetic wig. It will cause irreparable damage.
Human Hair is just like your own hair.
Regularly shampoo, deep-condition, and straighten it.
Synthetic hair is easy to care for, simply wash, dry and shake.
100% Human Hair looks the most natural, blend seamlessly with your own hair, and reflect light the way your own hair would.
Synthetic wigs blend with your own hair to create a virtually undetectable look and are a great, affordable alternative to 100% Human Hair Extensions.
1.2 Are the knots of UniWigs lace wigs bleached?
All of our lace wigs knots have been bleached Along The Perimeter in order to lighten the appearance. With the use of peroxide (bleach) gives the illusion that hair is growing from your scalp.
1. Please be aware for darker colors, such as Jet Black and Off Black, when they are bleached, the appearance is not as apparent as lighter colors.
2. Bleach can damage the structure of the knots, weaken the roots and lessen the durability of the lace. Therefore it is not recommended to bleach the wig larger than the perimeter. Please do not bleach the knots if you are not familiar with wig production. Contact us via Live Chat or Email should you have any custom bleaching demands. Our customer specialist will be glad to help you.
1.3 What's the difference between Remy human hair and virgin remy human hair?
Virgin Remy Human Hair
The best type of Remy hair is virgin, also called "cuticle" hair. When hair is harvested from a donor, the cuticles remain intact to protect the hair from damage.
Virgin hair is hair that has never been processed or treated with ANY kind of chemicals. The hair is in its natural state with its cuticles running in the same direction and is fully intact. You can re-style and dye Virgin hair just as you would do to your own hair.
The texture of virgin hair is generally straight, wavy or curly. However any hair that has been chemically processed for texture, for example yaki, body wave or curls is no longer virgin.
Remy Human Hair
Remy human hair is not necessarily Virgin Remy human hair, since it may be colored or permed.
Its defining features are an intact cuticle and in a collection of hair that is, un-damaged, healthy hair. Remy hair is shinier, softer, and has a longer lifespan than non-Remy hair.
Non-Remy has been chemically processed (typically for texture or color) before the hair was collected.
Remy hair is gathered from the head of donors/producers in such a way as to keep the hair’s cuticles properly aligned in relation to its neighboring hairs.
This means the hair remains softer and silkier, and is useful in producing higher-quality wigs, extensions and hairpieces.
To color Remy Human Hair, it is recommended to dye ONLY from light colors into dark colors.
1.4 How can I choose the color and the size?
To help you shop for the right color online it's just as easy as in a store, please refer to our hair color chart after you have found the style you like.
As for the cap size, we all know that measuring your head size is an important task to endeavor prior to ordering a wig. Please carefully measure your head size and choose the proper cap size following our cap size guide.
1.5 How to style my wig?
1) Human Hair Wigs
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
2) Synthetic Hair Wigs
1. Try the "shake and go" method. Many styles need only a good shake or finger styling and they're ready to wear.
2. For tight curly or ringlet styles, just give the wig a vigorous shake, then gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. DO NOT BRUSH.
3. For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or pick comb using short, lifting strokes - just enough to relax the style.
4. For long curly styles use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. DO NOT BRUSH.
5. For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes from the crown to the ends for a smooth, sleek look.
6. After each wearing, spray the ends of your wig with wig conditioner. Gently remove any tangles.
7. Never expose your wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers and curling irons or other heat sources.
1.6 How do I apply a wig?
1. First of all, pin your hair up. If your hair is long, separate the hair into two pieces, and twist. Cross the two pieces behind your head, and clip them across the top. Shorter hair can simply be combed and clipped to the crown of the head, or placed into a bun at the base of your neck. You could also braid your hair before applying a wig.
2. Put on a wig cap. Use a wig cap on any type of hair length to hold it all in and ensure a smooth fit. Even if you are bald, use a wig cap - it will help keep the wig on.
3. Put the wig on your head from front to back. There are two tabs on each front/side of the wig. Position these right in front of your ears. Don't worry if it doesn't look perfect right away. Go ahead and style/brush it into place the way you'd like it to look.
Watch the video below to find out how to properly cut the front lace.
Watch the video below to find out how to apply a synthetic wig.
1.7 How should I care for my wigs?
Looking after your human hair wigs is very important in order to increase the life of them. You may like to follow these steps to better protect your human hair wigs.
1.8 Do you have baby hairs on your wigs?
Yes. Both our human hair wigs and synthetic wigs have baby hairs on the front and at the back of the wigs. Here are two pics showing how the baby hairs look like.
1.9 Will I look natural with the human hair wig?
Yes, you will look very natural with our lace wigs because firstly the hair is hand-tied to the lace which will make the hair look exactly like growing from your head.
Secondly, the hairline of our human hair wigs is very natural as if they are your own scalp which you will see from the pic below:
Uniwigs Butterfly wig is a long, layered, and voluminous synthetic wig made with heat-friendly fiber. Off Black ombre to popular gray color. The lace front creates the look of your own hairline, giving you the most natural appearance.
Ear-to-ear lace front for a more natural look.
Flex Combs on the sides for a secure fit.
Heat Friendly Fiber - High quality heat friendly fiber looks and feels like natural hair; plus it can be styled with heat tools.
Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, it’s ideal for an average head size.
• Using the proper care products is the key to keeping your wig looking its best and extending the life.
2017-02-03 06:50:20I definitely love my wig and I will buy many more. It's too soft it feels like my own hair. I recommend it 100% is great. Even my family thought I had just painted my hair.
2017-02-03 06:49:46I definitely love my wig and I will buy many more. It's too soft it feels like my own hair. I recommend it 100% is great. Even my family thought I had just painted my hair.
Mollie2017-01-14 22:38:16Brought this wig in 2015 lol but I loved the wig, just like the picture. I wore it like it was at first and then straighten it, then cut it and put some waves in it. Would definitely recommend and going to but another wig from you guys soon!!!
Jessica2017-01-13 17:06:17This was my first wig ever and I have to say I fell in love with it. I got so many compliments with the wig and I recommended it to any one that ask me about the wig. I love how curly it comes in the box and it never looses it's curls. I will definitely be getting my next wig again through here.
carlygibert2016-12-19 00:00:00SIMPLY AMAZING!! This came so quickly and it's everything I expected and more! Very thick, full, LONG, and manageable! Beautiful color!!! So in love with this wig, will be purchasing more!!!!
mikayla2016-12-11 22:47:46I f**cking love this wig. It's insanely cute. The hair is so soft, almost similar to natural hair which is something I would never have expected for synthetic hair. The only thing that really bothered me about the wig was that the curl had shortened it a lot in the back which took a lot of brushing to get the length back. Let me tell you this wig definitely keeps its curl. Being a person who is mixed I was afraid that the color wouldn't look as well on me but if you can customize it, and make it your own you're gonna look amazing! Warning though, if you're not used to it, that is a lot of hair. It can get heavy after a while but overall an amazing wig.
Francesca 2016-11-21 10:00:53First of all the shipping on this item was fast! It came in excellent condition and I immediately fell in love! The wig was super soft and easy to manage, and not to mention it looked real and amazing on. I even had enough confidence to wear it to work and got so many compliments on it. I am extremely happy with this purchase and would most definitely recommend to anyone.
Scarlett2016-11-05 14:46:53Okay. So I ordered this wig having never bought/worn a wig before. However, I'm really into theming my Instagram and red tips were not gonna die for my upcoming winter theme. So I bought this grey/silver wig. The actual hair on the wig is beautiful. It's the perfect shade of grey and the black flows into it flawlessly. The curls are beautiful! Overall, the actual hair isn't super fake looking. With that being said, the actual top of the wig is hard to make look real. There is really no parting space so it is hard to blend with my natural hair. But if you just throw on a beanie/hat/large headband, it covers this up and the hair looks great!
nguyen1q2016-10-28 00:00:00Absolutely love this wig!! I've had it for over 2 weeks and it doesn't tangle and when you where it, it actually looks real. 10/10 will be buying one again.
lynn_viciouss2016-10-24 00:00:00I absolutely love this wig! I would recommend it to anyone! I normally don't do reviews but I had to review this. So soft and flowy it looks just like my hair and has a very realistic part. I love it!
samantha 2016-10-21 02:00:12I bought this a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it!!! Easy fit and feels amazing ! I really loved it and will continue buying more wigs from here ❤️❤️❤️
Perri2016-10-05 10:51:01I waited some time to make a review because I really wanted to get some wear on these wigs. I have to say I'm in love with uniwigs! They are the best company out there! Their customer service is great! The wig quality is out of the world! Thank you so much!
Sierra2016-09-23 21:37:27This was the first wig I ordered from here and it is absolutely amazing! The color was exact, it's comfortable, and I think it looks great curled and straightened. It's very soft and doesn't get tangled that easily!(:
psychara2016-09-06 00:00:00The hair is really fluffy and soft. And it is also lightweight. I felt very comfortable to wear it.
fairydonut2016-08-28 00:00:00Absolutely in love with this wig. It looks natural and soooo soft. And its easy to brush through and its not tangly at all like other synthetic brands. Definitely buy again.
hollow.x.girl2016-08-19 00:00:00I won't bother with grey hair again, it just doesn't turn out right on me. Got myself a wig by UniWigs instead. It's pretty cool, but I'm no curls girl. So i straightened it. Feel like an evil fairy tale princess now. Plus, no more bad hair days!
bloodyymaryyy2016-08-16 00:00:00I am so delighted with the wig. It is looking exactly the same as it was shown in the image. Excellent!
Rosalinda2016-08-13 00:36:07I love this wig! It's so soft and doesn't shed like other wigs, I still haven't had the chance to play with it more but I love it ❤️❤️❤️
khelan.mh2016-07-30 00:00:00I am glad that I have ordered this hair wig. It is really nice and making me to fall in love with it.
bridget.dow2016-07-24 00:00:00The quality is of this wig is far better than what I have expected and I love the color.