At UniWigs.com, our experienced artisans work hard to ensure every order is of the highest quality. Most of our products are in-stock items and will be shipped out immediately once they are processed. However, styles in high demand and custom orders may need additional production time.
Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, APO and FPO Military Addresses
Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or any of the US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
If you're shipping to a country outside the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. UniWigs is NOT responsible for any duties and taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
If your order includes multiple items, they may ship from different locations, experience different travel times and may arrive on different days.
Here at Uniwigs, we make the utmost effort to get orders delivered on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
FAQ: What is delivery estimates?
Delivery Estimates are based on two factors: order processing time and time in transit. In Stock items will be shipped once the item is located, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. For most orders, this process begins once your online order has been submitted.
Except for the natural black color, coloring may jeopardize the integrity of the hair since most human hair wigs have already been chemically processed.
Never color a synthetic wig. It will cause irreparable damage.
Human Hair is just like your own hair.
Regularly shampoo, deep-condition, and straighten it.
Synthetic hair is easy to care for, simply wash, dry and shake.
100% Human Hair looks the most natural, blend seamlessly with your own hair, and reflect light the way your own hair would.
Synthetic wigs blend with your own hair to create a virtually undetectable look and are a great, affordable alternative to 100% Human Hair Extensions.
1.2 Are the knots of UniWigs lace wigs bleached?
All of our lace wigs knots have been bleached Along The Perimeter in order to lighten the appearance. With the use of peroxide (bleach) gives the illusion that hair is growing from your scalp.
1. Please be aware for darker colors, such as Jet Black and Off Black, when they are bleached, the appearance is not as apparent as lighter colors.
2. Bleach can damage the structure of the knots, weaken the roots and lessen the durability of the lace. Therefore it is not recommended to bleach the wig larger than the perimeter. Please do not bleach the knots if you are not familiar with wig production. Contact us via Live Chat or Email should you have any custom bleaching demands. Our customer specialist will be glad to help you.
1.3 What's the difference between Remy human hair and virgin remy human hair?
Virgin Remy Human Hair
The best type of Remy hair is virgin, also called "cuticle" hair. When hair is harvested from a donor, the cuticles remain intact to protect the hair from damage.
Virgin hair is hair that has never been processed or treated with ANY kind of chemicals. The hair is in its natural state with its cuticles running in the same direction and is fully intact. You can re-style and dye Virgin hair just as you would do to your own hair.
The texture of virgin hair is generally straight, wavy or curly. However any hair that has been chemically processed for texture, for example yaki, body wave or curls is no longer virgin.
Remy Human Hair
Remy human hair is not necessarily Virgin Remy human hair, since it may be colored or permed.
Its defining features are an intact cuticle and in a collection of hair that is, un-damaged, healthy hair. Remy hair is shinier, softer, and has a longer lifespan than non-Remy hair.
Non-Remy has been chemically processed (typically for texture or color) before the hair was collected.
Remy hair is gathered from the head of donors/producers in such a way as to keep the hair’s cuticles properly aligned in relation to its neighboring hairs.
This means the hair remains softer and silkier, and is useful in producing higher-quality wigs, extensions and hairpieces.
To color Remy Human Hair, it is recommended to dye ONLY from light colors into dark colors.
1.4 How can I choose the color and the size?
To help you shop for the right color online it's just as easy as in a store, please refer to our hair color chart after you have found the style you like.
As for the cap size, we all know that measuring your head size is an important task to endeavor prior to ordering a wig. Please carefully measure your head size and choose the proper cap size following our cap size guide.
1.5 How to style my wig?
1) Human Hair Wigs
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
2) Synthetic Hair Wigs
1. Try the "shake and go" method. Many styles need only a good shake or finger styling and they're ready to wear.
2. For tight curly or ringlet styles, just give the wig a vigorous shake, then gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. DO NOT BRUSH.
3. For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or pick comb using short, lifting strokes - just enough to relax the style.
4. For long curly styles use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. DO NOT BRUSH.
5. For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes from the crown to the ends for a smooth, sleek look.
6. After each wearing, spray the ends of your wig with wig conditioner. Gently remove any tangles.
7. Never expose your wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers and curling irons or other heat sources.
1.6 How do I apply a wig?
1. First of all, pin your hair up. If your hair is long, separate the hair into two pieces, and twist. Cross the two pieces behind your head, and clip them across the top. Shorter hair can simply be combed and clipped to the crown of the head, or placed into a bun at the base of your neck. You could also braid your hair before applying a wig.
2. Put on a wig cap. Use a wig cap on any type of hair length to hold it all in and ensure a smooth fit. Even if you are bald, use a wig cap - it will help keep the wig on.
3. Put the wig on your head from front to back. There are two tabs on each front/side of the wig. Position these right in front of your ears. Don't worry if it doesn't look perfect right away. Go ahead and style/brush it into place the way you'd like it to look.
Watch the video below to find out how to properly cut the front lace.
1.7 How should I care for my wigs?
Looking after your human hair wigs is very important in order to increase the life of them. You may like to follow these steps to better protect your human hair wigs.
1.8 Do you have baby hairs on your wigs?
Yes. Both our human hair wigs and synthetic wigs have baby hairs on the front and at the back of the wigs. Here are two pics showing how the baby hairs look like.
1.9 Will I look natural with the human hair wig?
Yes, you will look very natural with our lace wigs because firstly the hair is hand-tied to the lace which will make the hair look exactly like growing from your head.
Secondly, the hairline of our human hair wigs is very natural as if they are your own scalp which you will see from the pic below:
Top hair piece Collection is the perfect solution to hair that is thinning or lacking body. Especially designed to give fullness, our top hair piece can be attached at various angles, vertically or horizontally to match flow of any hairstyle. The well-ventilated monofilament net base is flexible to contour easily and looks as natural as can be. Toppiece Collection... Only you know the secret to your perfect hair!
How To Wear:
1. Style your hair 2. Place the top form on the area you want to add more hair volume. 3. Fix the front part with a comb. 4. Blend your hair with the top form and style it. 5. Install completed.
Ashley2017-01-20 00:00:00Demi has super natural looking even my own family doesn't know when I am wearing it. And it is also very easy to put on and wear very comfortable throughout the day. I gave it a 5 Star.
Kathy60S2016-12-15 00:00:00I am very pleased with this hairpiece, both with value for money and quality. In particular thank you to the helpful person on the phone. She is so patient to answer all of my questions.
L.Roy2016-08-15 00:00:00The hair is so so nice! This is my third time ordering, and I liked the first two, but this one was exceptional. I don't know why the difference in quality but I love it. I colored it a nice medium brown and it took the color well. I use it because I have a lot of thinning and this works well for me. I do have a good amount of my own hair and this blends perfectly. The clips are good but I do add 2 more and lately I have been using a bit of glue to the very front (I actually use Got2Be Glue hair gel which holds like glue but washes out easily with no damage).
Jen2016-08-11 00:00:00This hair worked very well. The color is a level 8 golden blonde with a few level 9 highlights. I was able to change the color slightly. I darkened the root and added more high and low lights. It matches my hair perfect now. You MUST be very careful if you color hair peaces because if the color touches the bass you could darken the knot and cause it to look less realistic. also depending on the color you use it could cause hair to break.The hair was very thick and strong.I hope Amazon carries more of these pieces. It was an unbelievable price.
Torii2016-08-09 00:00:00This piece is perfect for anyone trying to cover their roots as they grow out. In my case, I was concerned about making the awkward transition from black hair to gray. I purchased the piece with high hopes and was not disappointed. The wig was beautiful right out of the box. I took it to my hair dresser who cut and colored the wig to match my current style. The piece looks so natural on that my own mother did not notice it wasn't my hair! I plan to wear the piece until my roots have grown out enough to do something new and exciting with my natural hair. I find the clips to be easy to use and well placed. It is comfortable to wear in all but the hottest temperatures (95 and up). It reacts to wind and humidity like my own hair so it truly blends. For me, there is an added bonus in that the piece conceals the damage my top layer has endured over the years. For reference, my hair is slightly longer than shoulder length, fine and semi straight. I have not tried to curl the piece but I do put it in a pony tail or pin it up and it remains totally convincing.
Susan2016-08-06 00:00:00I have had this for sometime now, and it is still in perfect condition. It is very natural looking. It is easy to attach, lies flat on the head, and doesn't move about. It's comfortable, and definitely worth the price.
I have the hair piece on backwards, with the back styled to look like long side swept bangs.
DL2016-08-02 00:00:00Speaking of blonde, the color was exquisite.The clips were will placed and securely sewn. Excellent quality construction. Nearly invisible monofilament top. Nice density. Hair evenly distributed. If the hair didn't matt, it would part beautifully. Invisible knots. Excellent base.
chattykatty2016-07-31 00:00:00Goes perfectly with my hair color and looks like my own hair too! I will be ordering more.
Tilsa2016-07-25 00:00:00beautiful color, texture, thickness, length! the clips are sturdy and well placed altho i may add 2 more. not that its needed, i just like extra clips. anyway, the mono cap is a perfect size, soft, VERY real looking and very comfortable. this is a beauty for the price... look no further! go buy!
Kelsey Wood2016-07-18 00:00:00LOVE IT this looks so natural just the right amount of hair not to thin not to thick and the color is perfect for blondes no brassiness or yellow tones will buy many more I cut my own bang and it looks great. please keep bring these back you wont be disappointed and you can work with the seller they are very good will contact you quickly with any questions . looks like your own hair no one will know I will have mine cut into layers I like a lot of layers just have not found anyone yet I tried to do it myself and did not come out well I like some layers on the back and sides so I can have volume on the crown I don't look good without some height . LOVE. keep them coming will buy more.
matties2016-06-15 00:00:00I love this length of the hair!!!
Daniela Ray2016-06-13 00:00:00Just ordered the Claire in 1B (color that Uniwigs recommended) and I can't wait for it to arrive. Now just hope my stylist can color it and my own hair to make it all work. I've been struggling with hair loss and thinning for a couple of years and even did that expensive laser hair therapy (didn't work!!). Right now, I'm still able to cover up my thinning with hair fibers and use a Halo hair extension for volume but those days are quickly fading (ugh, along with my hair!) It was June's great personality and videos that got me to take the step and go for it. Love June, love uniwigs topper!
NancyNYC2016-06-12 00:00:00This hair piece literally saved my life. I was so depressed about my thinning hair and I just didn't feel comfortable in a full wig. I love the way my hair looks now and, most of all, it does look REAL. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
Susan2016-06-06 00:00:00I have had this for sometime now, and it is still in perfect condition. It is very natural looking. It is easy to attach, lies flat on the head, and doesn't move about. It's comfortable, and definitely worth the price.
For the picture, I have the hair piece on backwards, with the back styled to look like long side swept bangs.
Madison J2015-03-05 00:00:00Fantastic!! Thanks for the nice hairpiece!
Jessica C.2015-01-10 00:00:00OMG....I'm amazed right now just got my hair and I luv it ...shipping was so fast...and communication with grace is excellent!!!...I really like it definitely will buy again and again ...
Corrina Lancelot2014-12-31 00:00:00I absolutely love this hairpiece. The monofilament top covers the crown area so natural that even I myself would think that it was my own hair, which really flatters me. Strongly recommend!
Swift Browney2014-10-24 00:00:00I love this hair piece it covers my thinning hair and makes me feel so good.
Naria Bullock2014-10-14 00:00:00this hair piece is long, full, sexy and easy to use and its re-useable too and the price is unbeatable
Andrea Young2014-05-28 12:00:00I love the hair quality and length but find it doesn't fit very securely and could use more clips. I dyed mine to match my red hair.