At UniWigs.com, our experienced artisans work hard to ensure every order is of the highest quality. Most of our products are in-stock items and will be shipped out immediately once they are processed. However, styles in high demand and custom orders may need additional production time.
Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, APO and FPO Military Addresses
Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or any of the US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
If you're shipping to a country outside the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. UniWigs is NOT responsible for any duties and taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
If your order includes multiple items, they may ship from different locations, experience different travel times and may arrive on different days.
Here at Uniwigs, we make the utmost effort to get orders delivered on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
FAQ: What is delivery estimates?
Delivery Estimates are based on two factors: order processing time and time in transit. In Stock items will be shipped once the item is located, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. For most orders, this process begins once your online order has been submitted.
Except for the natural black color, coloring may jeopardize the integrity of the hair since most human hair wigs have already been chemically processed.
Never color a synthetic wig. It will cause irreparable damage.
Human Hair is just like your own hair.
Regularly shampoo, deep-condition, and straighten it.
Synthetic hair is easy to care for, simply wash, dry and shake.
100% Human Hair looks the most natural, blend seamlessly with your own hair, and reflect light the way your own hair would.
Synthetic wigs blend with your own hair to create a virtually undetectable look and are a great, affordable alternative to 100% Human Hair Extensions.
1.2 Are the knots of UniWigs lace wigs bleached?
All of our lace wigs knots have been bleached Along The Perimeter in order to lighten the appearance. With the use of peroxide (bleach) gives the illusion that hair is growing from your scalp.
1. Please be aware for darker colors, such as Jet Black and Off Black, when they are bleached, the appearance is not as apparent as lighter colors.
2. Bleach can damage the structure of the knots, weaken the roots and lessen the durability of the lace. Therefore it is not recommended to bleach the wig larger than the perimeter. Please do not bleach the knots if you are not familiar with wig production. Contact us via Live Chat or Email should you have any custom bleaching demands. Our customer specialist will be glad to help you.
1.3 What's the difference between Remy human hair and virgin remy human hair?
Virgin Remy Human Hair
The best type of Remy hair is virgin, also called "cuticle" hair. When hair is harvested from a donor, the cuticles remain intact to protect the hair from damage.
Virgin hair is hair that has never been processed or treated with ANY kind of chemicals. The hair is in its natural state with its cuticles running in the same direction and is fully intact. You can re-style and dye Virgin hair just as you would do to your own hair.
The texture of virgin hair is generally straight, wavy or curly. However any hair that has been chemically processed for texture, for example yaki, body wave or curls is no longer virgin.
Remy Human Hair
Remy human hair is not necessarily Virgin Remy human hair, since it may be colored or permed.
Its defining features are an intact cuticle and in a collection of hair that is, un-damaged, healthy hair. Remy hair is shinier, softer, and has a longer lifespan than non-Remy hair.
Non-Remy has been chemically processed (typically for texture or color) before the hair was collected.
Remy hair is gathered from the head of donors/producers in such a way as to keep the hair’s cuticles properly aligned in relation to its neighboring hairs.
This means the hair remains softer and silkier, and is useful in producing higher-quality wigs, extensions and hairpieces.
To color Remy Human Hair, it is recommended to dye ONLY from light colors into dark colors.
1.4 How can I choose the color and the size?
To help you shop for the right color online it's just as easy as in a store, please refer to our hair color chart after you have found the style you like.
As for the cap size, we all know that measuring your head size is an important task to endeavor prior to ordering a wig. Please carefully measure your head size and choose the proper cap size following our cap size guide.
1.5 How to style my wig?
1) Human Hair Wigs
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
2) Synthetic Hair Wigs
1. Try the "shake and go" method. Many styles need only a good shake or finger styling and they're ready to wear.
2. For tight curly or ringlet styles, just give the wig a vigorous shake, then gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. DO NOT BRUSH.
3. For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or pick comb using short, lifting strokes - just enough to relax the style.
4. For long curly styles use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. DO NOT BRUSH.
5. For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes from the crown to the ends for a smooth, sleek look.
6. After each wearing, spray the ends of your wig with wig conditioner. Gently remove any tangles.
7. Never expose your wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers and curling irons or other heat sources.
1.6 How do I apply a wig?
1. First of all, pin your hair up. If your hair is long, separate the hair into two pieces, and twist. Cross the two pieces behind your head, and clip them across the top. Shorter hair can simply be combed and clipped to the crown of the head, or placed into a bun at the base of your neck. You could also braid your hair before applying a wig.
2. Put on a wig cap. Use a wig cap on any type of hair length to hold it all in and ensure a smooth fit. Even if you are bald, use a wig cap - it will help keep the wig on.
3. Put the wig on your head from front to back. There are two tabs on each front/side of the wig. Position these right in front of your ears. Don't worry if it doesn't look perfect right away. Go ahead and style/brush it into place the way you'd like it to look.
Watch the video below to find out how to properly cut the front lace.
Watch the video below to find out how to apply a synthetic wig.
1.7 How should I care for my wigs?
Looking after your human hair wigs is very important in order to increase the life of them. You may like to follow these steps to better protect your human hair wigs.
1.8 Do you have baby hairs on your wigs?
Yes. Both our human hair wigs and synthetic wigs have baby hairs on the front and at the back of the wigs. Here are two pics showing how the baby hairs look like.
1.9 Will I look natural with the human hair wig?
Yes, you will look very natural with our lace wigs because firstly the hair is hand-tied to the lace which will make the hair look exactly like growing from your head.
Secondly, the hairline of our human hair wigs is very natural as if they are your own scalp which you will see from the pic below:
Sunshine is a long, layered and natural straight wig with a natural hairline.
This wig features a lace front construction, and is ideal for an average head size.
The density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning.
Pretty is part of the Uniwigs trendy wig collection.
Medium hair length is also very fashionable and highly admired day by day. Tonya is a silky, straight,shoulder length synthetic wig, and features shiny color that ombre off black to light pink. Pastel hair color is the 2016 trend color, What else would one truly need?
Ear-to-ear lace front for a more natural look.
Flex Combs on the sides for a secure fit.
Heat Friendly Fiber - High quality heat friendly fiber looks and feels like natural hair; plus it can be styled with heat tools.
Cap Size – Impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head, it’s ideal for an average head size.
• Using the proper care products is the key to keeping your wig looking its best and extending the life.
erikalipps2016-11-08 00:00:00I absolutely love this wig (wearing it now as I write this)! The texture is perfect and the length is stunning. Awesome buy!
Luna 2016-11-07 17:04:24I actually really like this wig! I wasn't sure at first but the more I put it on and got used to it the more I liked it. Also both of my parents liked it which is super unusual (we all have *very different opinions on wigs). So far there hasn't been any shedding, it tangles a bit but I was expecting that since it's synthetic.
rosemaniego2016-11-07 00:00:00This is my go to wig! It is beautiful, it is same as the picture provided with the description. I get doused in compliments when I wear this piece. The hair is natural, would purchase again, again, and again.
xshyox2016-11-06 00:00:00Love love love this wig ladies!!!! Very satisfied with my purchase!!!! Gonna purchase again! That's for sure!
angelicandice2016-11-04 00:00:00This wig is amazing and the quality is great. I have been.wearing lace front wigs for years but this one is the best. I received many compliments for the wig. I love it.
samantha 2016-11-03 05:37:10By far the best wig I've ever gotten!!! I love how soft it is, and how it doesn't even look like a wig ! I got a lot of complements on how it looks so real when I tell them it's a wig lol . ❤️❤️❤️ UniWig never disappoints me
horrifiedgeneration2016-11-02 00:00:00Wig was such a great look and fit was comfortable . All my friends thought I dyed my hair it look pretty natural. The hair is sooooooo freakin soft and it looks almost like real hair. i am never going to take it off :) the price is great for the quality!
thaliabree2016-11-01 00:00:00This wig is INCREDIBLE! I had my heart set on this one and I finally got it. Let me tell you, you won't regret it. It looks amazingly real. All of my friends thought it was real! Please do not hesitate to buy this.
selinamour2016-10-30 00:00:00Everyone thought this was my real hair. Everyone i met or saw everyday wearing this would always complement me on my hair and say "your hair is beautiful" they also ask me if I actually do hair and if i would do theirs lol. Little did they know, it is a wig not the real hair. Love it.
serynaveng2016-10-23 00:00:00It was nicer than expected based on reviews. TRUE it's the BEST wig. This wig is super nice! Silky like real hair, It brushed well with bristle brush. Pretty easy to put on and adjust. Seriously very impressed with this wig!!!
julia_kilinc2016-10-20 00:00:00This is one of my favorite wigs. For the quality it's great! I loved how beautiful it was. I would most definitely recommend this product, it is an excellent buy!!!
vmarievv2016-10-14 00:00:00Great quality wig!!! I was worried that it would look fake or have the extra shine that gives away that it's fake but it doesn't. I bought the wig to see how I'd look as a blonde and more for fun. However, since it looks so natural I'd use it for daily occasions.it's definitely worth the money.
pkunkicS2016-09-28 00:00:00I have got my wig and i am satisfied with it, the hair appears natural. Truly a great buy!
suzyekinci2016-09-25 00:00:00It is really out of my exception. Much pretty than the picture. I prefer to wear it out. Awesome! Would recommend!
JAYCEE 2016-09-23 17:57:24Love the length and color, so natural. Very easy to wear. Gets very tangled but that's expected. Love it and how it makes me look!
Tomas2016-09-21 13:01:28I'm in love with this wig! One of the most realistic lace front that I've got xoxo You can also check my wig review on my youtube channel AmyQuinnxoxo
But you should definitely get this wig! Absolutely gorgeous, worth the price :)
queen_tran2016-09-20 00:00:00It is the hair wig that I always wanted to have. The wig is really comfortable and a lovely colour. Better than my expectations.
bunnbree2016-09-11 00:00:00Satisfied with the wig. The hair is very soft and looks natural. It is my perfect choice. I love them so much.
hayley_bui2016-09-02 00:00:00Very pretty on me. The hair is very soft and natural looking.
Samantha2016-08-31 14:37:00It is a beautiful and natural looking wig. Beautiful color and length, I love it.