At UniWigs.com, our experienced artisans work hard to ensure every order is of the highest quality. Most of our products are in-stock items and will be shipped out immediately once they are processed. However, styles in high demand and custom orders may need additional production time.
Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, APO and FPO Military Addresses
Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or any of the US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
If you're shipping to a country outside the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. UniWigs is NOT responsible for any duties and taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
If your order includes multiple items, they may ship from different locations, experience different travel times and may arrive on different days.
Here at Uniwigs, we make the utmost effort to get orders delivered on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
FAQ: What is delivery estimates?
Delivery Estimates are based on two factors: order processing time and time in transit. In Stock items will be shipped once the item is located, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. For most orders, this process begins once your online order has been submitted.
Except for the natural black color, coloring may jeopardize the integrity of the hair since most human hair wigs have already been chemically processed.
Never color a synthetic wig. It will cause irreparable damage.
Human Hair is just like your own hair.
Regularly shampoo, deep-condition, and straighten it.
Synthetic hair is easy to care for, simply wash, dry and shake.
100% Human Hair looks the most natural, blend seamlessly with your own hair, and reflect light the way your own hair would.
Synthetic wigs blend with your own hair to create a virtually undetectable look and are a great, affordable alternative to 100% Human Hair Extensions.
1.2 Are the knots of UniWigs lace wigs bleached?
All of our lace wigs knots have been bleached Along The Perimeter in order to lighten the appearance. With the use of peroxide (bleach) gives the illusion that hair is growing from your scalp.
1. Please be aware for darker colors, such as Jet Black and Off Black, when they are bleached, the appearance is not as apparent as lighter colors.
2. Bleach can damage the structure of the knots, weaken the roots and lessen the durability of the lace. Therefore it is not recommended to bleach the wig larger than the perimeter. Please do not bleach the knots if you are not familiar with wig production. Contact us via Live Chat or Email should you have any custom bleaching demands. Our customer specialist will be glad to help you.
1.3 What's the difference between Remy human hair and virgin remy human hair?
Virgin Remy Human Hair
The best type of Remy hair is virgin, also called "cuticle" hair. When hair is harvested from a donor, the cuticles remain intact to protect the hair from damage.
Virgin hair is hair that has never been processed or treated with ANY kind of chemicals. The hair is in its natural state with its cuticles running in the same direction and is fully intact. You can re-style and dye Virgin hair just as you would do to your own hair.
The texture of virgin hair is generally straight, wavy or curly. However any hair that has been chemically processed for texture, for example yaki, body wave or curls is no longer virgin.
Remy Human Hair
Remy human hair is not necessarily Virgin Remy human hair, since it may be colored or permed.
Its defining features are an intact cuticle and in a collection of hair that is, un-damaged, healthy hair. Remy hair is shinier, softer, and has a longer lifespan than non-Remy hair.
Non-Remy has been chemically processed (typically for texture or color) before the hair was collected.
Remy hair is gathered from the head of donors/producers in such a way as to keep the hair’s cuticles properly aligned in relation to its neighboring hairs.
This means the hair remains softer and silkier, and is useful in producing higher-quality wigs, extensions and hairpieces.
To color Remy Human Hair, it is recommended to dye ONLY from light colors into dark colors.
1.4 How can I choose the color and the size?
To help you shop for the right color online it's just as easy as in a store, please refer to our hair color chart after you have found the style you like.
As for the cap size, we all know that measuring your head size is an important task to endeavor prior to ordering a wig. Please carefully measure your head size and choose the proper cap size following our cap size guide.
1.5 How to style my wig?
1) Human Hair Wigs
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
2) Synthetic Hair Wigs
1. Try the "shake and go" method. Many styles need only a good shake or finger styling and they're ready to wear.
2. For tight curly or ringlet styles, just give the wig a vigorous shake, then gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. DO NOT BRUSH.
3. For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or pick comb using short, lifting strokes - just enough to relax the style.
4. For long curly styles use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. DO NOT BRUSH.
5. For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes from the crown to the ends for a smooth, sleek look.
6. After each wearing, spray the ends of your wig with wig conditioner. Gently remove any tangles.
7. Never expose your wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers and curling irons or other heat sources.
1.6 How do I apply a wig?
1. First of all, pin your hair up. If your hair is long, separate the hair into two pieces, and twist. Cross the two pieces behind your head, and clip them across the top. Shorter hair can simply be combed and clipped to the crown of the head, or placed into a bun at the base of your neck. You could also braid your hair before applying a wig.
2. Put on a wig cap. Use a wig cap on any type of hair length to hold it all in and ensure a smooth fit. Even if you are bald, use a wig cap - it will help keep the wig on.
3. Put the wig on your head from front to back. There are two tabs on each front/side of the wig. Position these right in front of your ears. Don't worry if it doesn't look perfect right away. Go ahead and style/brush it into place the way you'd like it to look.
Watch the video below to find out how to properly cut the front lace.
1.7 How should I care for my wigs?
Looking after your human hair wigs is very important in order to increase the life of them. You may like to follow these steps to better protect your human hair wigs.
1.8 Do you have baby hairs on your wigs?
Yes. Both our human hair wigs and synthetic wigs have baby hairs on the front and at the back of the wigs. Here are two pics showing how the baby hairs look like.
1.9 Will I look natural with the human hair wig?
Yes, you will look very natural with our lace wigs because firstly the hair is hand-tied to the lace which will make the hair look exactly like growing from your head.
Secondly, the hairline of our human hair wigs is very natural as if they are your own scalp which you will see from the pic below:
Single knots around the perimeter, double knots elsewhere.
Remy Human Hair
Uniwigs full lace wigs are made with top quality remy human hair which is long lasting and more durable. 100% hand-tied lace cap construction has the natural appearance of scalp wherever the hair is seperated, and imitates most sucessfully the natural movement of real hair. They are virtually undetectable and can be worn in a variety of styles including a high ponytail or updo.
1. The hair length should be measured from the hair root to the hair bottom when the hair is straight. The curly and wavy wigs developed from straight wigs, so for the same length, a curly or wavy wig will be shorter by 1"-2" than a straight wig.
*It varies depending on how deep the curl is.
2. You can re-style the wig just like regular hair, part it anywhere you like. We highly recommend having your wig customized by a salon professional to achieve your desired look as human hair can be easily trimmed and styled.
3. Jet Black is not recommended to lighten or lift color from this hair. If you must color the hair , we recommend a lighter color and using semi permanent color only.
4. The full lace is a delicate material and should be handled with care.
Shelia2017-04-13 05:51:33I have purchased so far seven units and I just ordered two more I love them the hair is beautiful and the texture is so soft. I have no hair because of lupus and it's very hard to find hair that looks natural enough to wear everyday. And wigs look fake and hard, with care and keeping the unit clean being gentle with it , they last me around six to seven months if I have another to switch out with. Thank you so much Unwig for great quality customer service and a great product.
Shelia2017-01-03 18:52:50I love your wigs , this is my fifth or sixth wig. I lost my hair and I'm totally bald , the fit is great and with care I usually have them for four to five months with every day wear. The last one I purchased was kinky which I thought I wouldn't like but as always you guys didn't disappoint me. As you could imagine losing all of your hair is very hard . Thank you for your quality of hair and great customer service, I love the fact that the package is disguised so no one knows what's in the package. Thank you very much.
Sophia2016-10-04 00:00:00The wig gives me a big surprise. It feels very silky and smooth.I ordered 24" and it looks very natural on me! I love it! I will definitely order again!!
Angelica. S2016-09-18 00:00:00It feels smooth and comfortable!! The quality is definitely awesome!!!!
Mikey2016-09-17 00:00:00This is a great wig. It's a great value and great quality for the price.
Terea2016-09-14 00:00:00A nice wig, sort of thin so might want to add an extra bundle. The lace is great blends nicely with my dark skin. Would buy again.
Pan2016-08-22 00:00:00Nice wig. The quality looks good. I haven't washed it yet though. I will update.
Audrey2016-08-03 00:00:00The hair itself is SO soft. It's perfect. I would've preferred it a little more coarse but the hair is very soft and I haven't had any tangles while fooling with it all day. No shedding either so far.high quality wig and worth buy
Perry2016-07-19 00:00:00So in love with this wig
TriesItAll2016-07-12 00:00:00This is the best wig I have EVER received!!!!!!!! Shipping was fast! I was soooooooooooo happy! It could have not been more perfect! The only thing I would have said that would have made it better would be if the lace was a little harder so it would lay down flatter around the edges, but over all I give this seller and the wig a all round 10 from a scale 1-10!!!!!! Thank you so much! Will be ordering again!!!!!!
Doyin Moks2016-07-03 00:00:00Beauuutiful Hair!!!
skipper2016-06-26 00:00:00This is the wig that all the wig companies are trying to create...rpg show, aliexpress, dhgate to name a few and you will pay a lot more. I research 100'shows of wigs including watching videos before I buy. My review on this wig would be too lengthy...so just buy it...it's right for any black woman.
I knew by the description that this was high quality low cost and reputable company.
All wigs need adjustments and work to fit your personal specifications.... So I understand the negative comments are coming from people that don't understand how to make a wig their own.
This wig is as perfect as it gets.
This is not a commercial. I bought it and love it...I know wigs!
Ashley2016-06-15 00:00:00Just try it!!! Love It!!!
Beauregard2016-06-04 00:00:00Full and beautiful. will definitely buy more.
kellie Y2016-02-01 00:00:00Shipping was so fast by UPS …. really love this style, so Gorgeous! It feels and looks like a $700 wig! The hair totally natural real human Black hair,and the lace is so mimics, also the bleached knots and hairline VERY natural . id most likely purchase again and would recommend to my fam bam and friends. It has a nice sheen, no shine, which makes it very realistic., it reverts to its original state once washed. Shedding is a minimum and I haven't experienced tangling so far. Overall I am VERY pleased and would definitely recommend this brand and website to anyone.
Gabrielle2015-12-12 00:00:00I just received this unit today and while I haven't worn it yet, it is beautiful. So soft! I will update once I've had some time to wear.
Annalee2015-09-08 00:00:00Love the wig! I ordered a #1 in 14 inches and wanted more of a blunt lob cut (more blunt after the pictures). I find that a side part after being plucked and blended with concealer looks more natural. I feel like this hair will last a while and I'm super happy about it! xx
Sophia Okolo2015-03-24 00:00:00The hair came in very fast i love it so much its very full and definitely worth the price, great!
Alishan2015-03-11 00:00:00Very beautiful soft wig! I love it. I'm rating it a 4 star due to the cap size feeling like a large instead of Medium. Next time I'll order a small cap. Planning to only buying from here :) Best wig I've got so far!
Killer Kitten2015-02-09 00:00:00Satisfied second time buyer. Excellent as always.