At UniWigs.com, our experienced artisans work hard to ensure every order is of the highest quality. Most of our products are in-stock items and will be shipped out immediately once they are processed. However, styles in high demand and custom orders may need additional production time.
Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, APO and FPO Military Addresses
Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or any of the US Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
If you're shipping to a country outside the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. UniWigs is NOT responsible for any duties and taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
If your order includes multiple items, they may ship from different locations, experience different travel times and may arrive on different days.
Here at Uniwigs, we make the utmost effort to get orders delivered on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
FAQ: What is delivery estimates?
Delivery Estimates are based on two factors: order processing time and time in transit. In Stock items will be shipped once the item is located, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. For most orders, this process begins once your online order has been submitted.
Except for the natural black color, coloring may jeopardize the integrity of the hair since most human hair wigs have already been chemically processed.
Never color a synthetic wig. It will cause irreparable damage.
Human Hair is just like your own hair.
Regularly shampoo, deep-condition, and straighten it.
Synthetic hair is easy to care for, simply wash, dry and shake.
100% Human Hair looks the most natural, blend seamlessly with your own hair, and reflect light the way your own hair would.
Synthetic wigs blend with your own hair to create a virtually undetectable look and are a great, affordable alternative to 100% Human Hair Extensions.
1.2 Are the knots of UniWigs lace wigs bleached?
All of our lace wigs knots have been bleached Along The Perimeter in order to lighten the appearance. With the use of peroxide (bleach) gives the illusion that hair is growing from your scalp.
1. Please be aware for darker colors, such as Jet Black and Off Black, when they are bleached, the appearance is not as apparent as lighter colors.
2. Bleach can damage the structure of the knots, weaken the roots and lessen the durability of the lace. Therefore it is not recommended to bleach the wig larger than the perimeter. Please do not bleach the knots if you are not familiar with wig production. Contact us via Live Chat or Email should you have any custom bleaching demands. Our customer specialist will be glad to help you.
1.3 What's the difference between Remy human hair and virgin remy human hair?
Virgin Remy Human Hair
The best type of Remy hair is virgin, also called "cuticle" hair. When hair is harvested from a donor, the cuticles remain intact to protect the hair from damage.
Virgin hair is hair that has never been processed or treated with ANY kind of chemicals. The hair is in its natural state with its cuticles running in the same direction and is fully intact. You can re-style and dye Virgin hair just as you would do to your own hair.
The texture of virgin hair is generally straight, wavy or curly. However any hair that has been chemically processed for texture, for example yaki, body wave or curls is no longer virgin.
Remy Human Hair
Remy human hair is not necessarily Virgin Remy human hair, since it may be colored or permed.
Its defining features are an intact cuticle and in a collection of hair that is, un-damaged, healthy hair. Remy hair is shinier, softer, and has a longer lifespan than non-Remy hair.
Non-Remy has been chemically processed (typically for texture or color) before the hair was collected.
Remy hair is gathered from the head of donors/producers in such a way as to keep the hair’s cuticles properly aligned in relation to its neighboring hairs.
This means the hair remains softer and silkier, and is useful in producing higher-quality wigs, extensions and hairpieces.
To color Remy Human Hair, it is recommended to dye ONLY from light colors into dark colors.
1.4 How can I choose the color and the size?
To help you shop for the right color online it's just as easy as in a store, please refer to our hair color chart after you have found the style you like.
As for the cap size, we all know that measuring your head size is an important task to endeavor prior to ordering a wig. Please carefully measure your head size and choose the proper cap size following our cap size guide.
1.5 How to style my wig?
1) Human Hair Wigs
1. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
2. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
3. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
- Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
- Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
- Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
- Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
- Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
- Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
2) Synthetic Hair Wigs
1. Try the "shake and go" method. Many styles need only a good shake or finger styling and they're ready to wear.
2. For tight curly or ringlet styles, just give the wig a vigorous shake, then gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. DO NOT BRUSH.
3. For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or pick comb using short, lifting strokes - just enough to relax the style.
4. For long curly styles use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. DO NOT BRUSH.
5. For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes from the crown to the ends for a smooth, sleek look.
6. After each wearing, spray the ends of your wig with wig conditioner. Gently remove any tangles.
7. Never expose your wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers and curling irons or other heat sources.
1.6 How do I apply a wig?
1. First of all, pin your hair up. If your hair is long, separate the hair into two pieces, and twist. Cross the two pieces behind your head, and clip them across the top. Shorter hair can simply be combed and clipped to the crown of the head, or placed into a bun at the base of your neck. You could also braid your hair before applying a wig.
2. Put on a wig cap. Use a wig cap on any type of hair length to hold it all in and ensure a smooth fit. Even if you are bald, use a wig cap - it will help keep the wig on.
3. Put the wig on your head from front to back. There are two tabs on each front/side of the wig. Position these right in front of your ears. Don't worry if it doesn't look perfect right away. Go ahead and style/brush it into place the way you'd like it to look.
Watch the video below to find out how to properly cut the front lace.
Watch the video below to find out how to apply a synthetic wig.
1.7 How should I care for my wigs?
Looking after your human hair wigs is very important in order to increase the life of them. You may like to follow these steps to better protect your human hair wigs.
1.8 Do you have baby hairs on your wigs?
Yes. Both our human hair wigs and synthetic wigs have baby hairs on the front and at the back of the wigs. Here are two pics showing how the baby hairs look like.
1.9 Will I look natural with the human hair wig?
Yes, you will look very natural with our lace wigs because firstly the hair is hand-tied to the lace which will make the hair look exactly like growing from your head.
Secondly, the hairline of our human hair wigs is very natural as if they are your own scalp which you will see from the pic below:
The lace closure is easy to install and allows for free parting. Top quality Remy hair with cuticle aligned to prevent tangling and shedding problems. Uniwigs lace closures come in 3 sizes to meet different needs. You can apply them with liquid/tape adhesive or weaving thread. They are so undetectable that no one will ever know it is not your natural hair.
Kay2016-06-20 00:00:00great piece great color.
It is exactly what i was looking for
melissa kelly2015-02-22 00:00:00VERY NICE HAIR AND COLOR, THANKS A LOT :)
Muna Kulow2015-01-19 00:00:00I have received and installed my product and it worked out really well. Customer service is good and shipping is very fast!
Stephanie2015-01-18 00:00:00So far so good.. Only been installed 1 day but it colored very well & is still soft..
perrie edwards2014-12-30 00:00:00Excellent!!!! Thank you so much!!!!
jessica2014-12-24 00:00:00shipping super fast, hair doesnt have a smell. but I think the hair was dyed jet black so i dont know if it can be colored.
Jess2014-11-19 00:00:00I was hesitant because most the reviews were great, but I must say their communication is amazing. And the closure came great and they didn't lie!!
Kiera Nolan2014-09-23 00:00:00The quality of hair was great. When I added concealer it was realistic. Very easy to apply!
Toxic Ash2014-09-16 00:00:00Great closing part, but I wish the hair was a little longer and thicker because I really have a big head. Anyway, I think it is a good deal for the price.
Victoria Venoms2014-08-07 00:00:00I MUST SAY this is the BEST closure I purchased in a while makes the rest of my full weave look neat. Really cool, I love my closure piece!
Kiera Nolan2014-07-13 00:00:00Omg if your looking for a lace closure of 80-100, this is the way to go and gives off a natural looking part just as or even better than the other lace closures
june penny2014-06-07 12:00:00uniwigs saved my life!!!! awesome quality!!! great customer service... I will never go anywhere else!!!!!!!!!
SumanthaSS2014-05-13 12:00:00This Brazilian remy human hair lace top closure by far meets great quality and/or better in comparison to alleged high end closures I've purchased through suppliers outside of amazon. I will definitely buy again from this supplier. density not too full, just right..natural part undetectable, can style and part as you desire...love it!
Lady GG 2014-04-18 12:00:00I've used high quality virgin hair from a long established, reputable US vendor but this is my first closure purchase as I usually blend. The hair on this closure is soft, shiny and DOES NOT SHED and matched the hair I already own after I dyed it the exact same shade of dark brown. I also bleached the knots and it held up very well. Great buy really. Even though it's early days, I cannot complain about this purchase. The item was also delivered promptly with free shipping!
Ms. Hancock713 2014-04-05 12:00:00Love this product, it blended it nicely with my natural hair, so far I've washed it and re-installed it twice. Closure piece has minimal shedding and the unit doesn't look like I have on a hat or lace front. Part looks good and people have mistaken it for my hair and scalp. Will definitely buy again.
Shimmer7972014-04-01 12:00:00I am very happy with this lace piece.
adiiri1052014-03-28 12:00:00As a balding woman, with little extra income, this is a great product! The hair piece looks beautiful and fits on me great!
MOVIE GIRL2014-03-28 12:00:00i LOVE THIS CLOSURE, THIS IS THE SAME QUALITY AS THE CLOSURE I SPENT 200.00 FOR, THIS IS THE BEST HAIR PRODUCT i PURCHASED ONLINE.... I WILL DEFINITELY BE BUYING MOE OF THESE CLOSURES AND IW ILL BE RECOMMENDING THEM TO EVERYONE I KNOW...
dullmoment2014-03-06 11:00:00The lace piece is great and fits fantastic on me.
T. Cunningham2014-02-18 11:00:00First off, this is not a silk base. It is however an excellent closure. The hair does not shed at all, however I did buy an inexpensive knot sealer. I chose to sew this piece down instead of glue. It has not failed me! It makes my hairline look very natural. I am very pleased and I will probably order this one again. It is for sure remy human hair, it does not tangle or shed. Perfect!